Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: patricia-crystal  (Read 861 times)

Offline Morfius23

I visited her a few weeks ago, shes real but imo doesnt look as good as her photos

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

I visited her a few weeks ago, shes real but imo doesnt look as good as her photos

Thanks. Any chance of a review?

Offline Morfius23

Thanks. Any chance of a review?

Yeah mate, will put one up tomorrow, however if your thinking of booking her i wouldnt recommend, she answered a phone call while giving me a blowjob

Offline Jackjump

Real time waster... confirmed appointment, text before getting in car just to double check, told her I would be there in 30 mins... text and phone on arrival and got no response. Can’t really understand what kind of kick these girls get out of wasting people’s time.. was polite throughout, guess there was a reason why she’s been on AW for ages and not one review... should have listened to the previous posts!!!

Offline PilotMan

Yeah mate, will put one up tomorrow, however if your thinking of booking her i wouldnt recommend, she answered a phone call while giving me a blowjob

How rude, one should never speak with one's mouth full  :lol:

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Saw your review and response to my question, thanks.