Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The BOGOF has arrived  (Read 2816 times)

mrhappypants

Back in my retail days we talked about BOGOF : Buy One - Get One Free.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

If you are in any doubt about the state of the London market take a look at THIS profile.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Currently showing her rate as £160 ph (for covered service :wackogirl: :rose: :dancegirl: :crazy:) BUT check out the third line of the profile....

"Duo bookings with my friend. *£150 ph*."

:D :lol: :yahoo: :dance: :drinks:

Phone is not currently taking calls.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:13:47 am by mrhappypants »

Offline diomhair72

Back in my retail days we talked about BOGOF : Buy One - Get One Free.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

If you are in any doubt about the state of the London market take a look at THIS profile.

Currently showing her rate as £160 ph (for covered service :wackogirl: :rose: :dancegirl: :crazy:) BUT check out the third line of the profile....

"Duo bookings with my friend. *£150 ph*."

:D :lol: :yahoo: :dance: :drinks:

Phone is not currently taking calls.

So probably £310 for a duo for the hour?, just badly worded

mrhappypants

So probably £310 for a duo for the hour?, just badly worded

I can hope can't I? :D

livedangerous

Offline PatMacGroin

Shame she's gone. Like the look of the posted pictures.

Special hourly rate for duo's aren't that rare. After all, it's got to be easier for them when they share the workload. You can't stick your cock into both of them at exactly the same time. 

These two offer it, 1hr rate of £120 each becoming £150 to book the two together. Although their reviews are inconsistent.

External Link/Members Only

If they turned it into a BOGOF offer I might consider it. (Although knowing pro$$ie logic they would just increase their individual hours rates before updating the offer.)

mrhappypants

inconsistent

That is perhaps an understatement.  :D

Offline stampjones

Maybe her friend is so bad that she has to reduce the rate :scare:

Offline PatMacGroin

That is perhaps an understatement.  :D

And you're right, of course.

2 good, 2 bad is at best inconsistent

2 good, 5 bad is simply best avoided.

Offline PatMacGroin

Miss Adrianna
Hidden Image/Members Only

I recognise this image. The profile has existed for nearly a year, so I may just have seen it on this profile before.

But when I saw it I thought I had seen it on a profile that used to go by the name Classy_Vicky (External Link/Members Only). Looks like no one has saved images of her old profile, so I can't be sure. Looking at the two profiles now there are some similarities:
- Move around a bit so re-confirms her current location at the top of her profile
- Likes to promote duo's with "her sexy friend"
- Both Polish and both the same age

Could be the same WG or just a co-incidence. Just as likely they have the same pimp or know each other.

Has anyone seen both of them?

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (was called classy_vicky)

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 04:42:52 pm by PatMacGroin »

Offline Fuzzyduck

I posted some info on this lot here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=228162.msg2327968#msg2327968

I've seen a couple of duo combinations involving Vicky and Adriana in the past. Vicky seems to be in charge. I think they maintain the profiles but the girls come and go, a bit like a band who keep the same name but have no original members. They do B&S (it happened to me) and I wouldn't be surprised if there was some profile swapping going on.

There was also a girl called Kylie (previously Tatiana) but has disappeared. Someone else (presumably from the same posse) has that profile/name now it seems.

They seem to offer perpetual discounts as part of their marketing. Standard solo rack rate was anywhere between £100-£150/hr, but it was always £100 paid (anal was extra). Duos were listed at £200-250/hr but the special price was always £150.

FWIW you need to be assertive if you want to get the best out of a punt with this lot. Their approach is based on minimal effort.

Offline PatMacGroin

I've just realised that I meant to add my last post to a different thread. A recent review for Miss Adrianna.

Thanks for your response though Fuzzy Duck, it verifies that even if it's not one WG with a duplicate profile it might as well be. Swapping photo's, pulling B&S, so it's not surprising the reviews are inconsistent. Sounds like you can't really be sure which one you are getting.