Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting regrets  (Read 6285 times)

Offline Avg_Joe

Not taking up an offer from a fit as fuck Romanian stripper of an over-nighter in Nottingham a few years back, but i'd already burned a bunch of cash that night having her and others in my lap   :rolleyes:
I remember thinking, i could have utilised that cash much better   :dash:
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

cerealpunter

Just thinking about this thread while replying to another one. It seems a lot of punters regret late starts with punting and sexless marriages etc, to be honest for me one regret is that punting made me very lazy about looking for relationships, never being very confident with looks or ability to chat up women, punting was the easy option, probably why most of my life I've been single.

Offline Formicahunt

Not a wg but back in my early twenties I went for Christmas Eve drinks with mates round a girls house I'd fancied for a while, we were so well matched. By the end of the night it was just us chatting then my cab turned up. We kissed on her door step and she asked me to stay but at that point I felt a bit guilty about the girlfriend I had at the time.  When I got in the car the driver said 'what are you thinking mate? Get back there.' I'll never forget his look of disgust when I told him to drive on.

Offline JonasG

Not a wg but back in my early twenties I went for Christmas Eve drinks with mates round a girls house I'd fancied for a while, we were so well matched. By the end of the night it was just us chatting then my cab turned up. We kissed on her door step and she asked me to stay but at that point I felt a bit guilty about the girlfriend I had at the time.  When I got in the car the driver said 'what are you thinking mate? Get back there.' I'll never forget his look of disgust when I told him to drive on.

Think everyone has stories of missed chances with normal girls. :(

Can think of so many.

Offline Romeo Sensini

Think everyone has stories of missed chances with normal girls. :(

Can think of so many.

Yep. I was never any good at picking up signs and hardly ever considered that a girl might be interested. When I think back now to a few situations I wish I could go back and give my younger self a slap.

Offline JonasG

Yep. I was never any good at picking up signs and hardly ever considered that a girl might be interested. When I think back now to a few situations I wish I could go back and give my younger self a slap.

Honestly so true.

I can't believe how dumb I used to be.

Online sparkus

Yeah, the same regret of not starting earlier, though that would have been late teens/early 20s! Also, I think I started at the right time, London suddenly started sprouting brothels after the EU got bigger etc. From what I gather, before that there was less choice, availability and high prices.  Every newsagent had cards in the window, those £30 p+d places are all gone now, as are the saunas.  As I say, before that punting had a dirty mac brigade image and I assumed it was just BDSM/watersports on offer like on the phonebox cards or Wayne Rooney grannies.

I think that golden age is gone now and these days it's TCMs which have sprouted up across London for pricey rub and tug.  Now there I do regret not sticking to my guns on price when I first started (seriously, £40 for a clothed HJ just to 'get it over with', WTF was I thinking).

Regret not walking a few times, my gut instinct told me not to stay but I was browbeaten into staying to put my dick into something which would see me in a GUM clinic a few days later.  That's a big regret.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Yeah, the same regret of not starting earlier, though that would have been late teens/early 20s! Also, I think I started at the right time, London suddenly started sprouting brothels after the EU got bigger etc. From what I gather, before that there was less choice, availability and high prices.  Every newsagent had cards in the window, those £30 p+d places are all gone now, as are the saunas.  As I say, before that punting had a dirty mac brigade image and I assumed it was just BDSM/watersports on offer like on the phonebox cards or Wayne Rooney grannies.

I think that golden age is gone now and these days it's TCMs which have sprouted up across London for pricey rub and tug.  Now there I do regret not sticking to my guns on price when I first started (seriously, £40 for a clothed HJ just to 'get it over with', WTF was I thinking).

Regret not walking a few times, my gut instinct told me not to stay but I was browbeaten into staying to put my dick into something which would see me in a GUM clinic a few days later.  That's a big regret.
Loads of TCMs and also Thai massage places with no extras, popping up in Yorkshire as well. I think the future for full sex is indies.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Just thinking about this thread while replying to another one. It seems a lot of punters regret late starts with punting and sexless marriages etc, to be honest for me one regret is that punting made me very lazy about looking for relationships, never being very confident with looks or ability to chat up women, punting was the easy option, probably why most of my life I've been single.
If punting is the easy option is that the reason no reviews yet? I look forward to reading about your exploits soon.

Offline mrfishyfoo

If punting is the easy option is that the reason no reviews yet? I look forward to reading about your exploits soon.

Wouldn't hold my breath if I was you.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

cerealpunter

Punting "was" the easy option
Not punting at the moment, various reasons health etc, but if I could find a local milf in the right sort of price range that might change, but not much choice local to me at the moment

Online sparkus

Loads of TCMs and also Thai massage places with no extras, popping up in Yorkshire as well. I think the future for full sex is indies.

Interesting.  May have to make a Last of the Summer Wank pilgrimage up there, hope they're Open All Hours.

Online Mothball15

+1

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
+1
I hinted at this, but pretty much meant the same thing.
I started when I was 23 or 24. In all honesty I'm glad I didn't start when I was 18 or 19, I needed the experience of getting a few relationships under my belt as well as the odd one night stand.

Offline OakTree

I know quite a few posters have said on this thread and others they wish they’d started punting earlier in life. For myself I started punting when I wanted to and felt the need to. I had no inclination or want before that. Infact the very thought of paying for sex was abhorrent to me. I’d have to be a lowlife loser to be paying for it. That’s the way I saw it then.

In some ways my real regret is starting in the first place. I often wonder if I would of made more of an effort to seek out a proper loving relationship than go down the easy route of pretend girlfriends to the minute.

Fucking for cash is certainly thrilling and you get the chance to fuck a woman you may well not get near in a million years in the real world but that’s just what it isn’t.... real world. At the end of the day it’s just a fuck.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I know quite a few posters have said on this thread and others they wish they’d started punting earlier in life. For myself I started punting when I wanted to and felt the need to. I had no inclination or want before that. Infact the very thought of paying for sex was abhorrent to me. I’d have to be a lowlife loser to be paying for it. That’s the way I saw it then.

In some ways my real regret is starting in the first place. I often wonder if I would of made more of an effort to seek out a proper loving relationship than go down the easy route of pretend girlfriends to the minute.

Fucking for cash is certainly thrilling and you get the chance to fuck a woman you may well not get near in a million years in the real world but that’s just what it isn’t.... real world. At the end of the day it’s just a fuck.
Would the alternative have made you happier though? Which would either be a string of one night stands, not meaning to presumptuous but probably with women you don't fancy and often in a drunken state or a lot of night sat in front of the TV bored and lonely? I honestly believe some people are more sexual than others and almost need to have sex with multiple partners, meaning or meaningless where as some people can only love one person.

Flunt

This has the potential for entirely different thread, and I think one exists for "Are all women whores?"

Apparently women look for a protector or a provider in a mate, I think this is more prevalent in today's mercenary society. The quick fix works both ways, does a woman need to be chained to the kitchen sink by just one man or can she pick and choose, and if she does pick and choose then why not get paid a wedge for it instead of giving it away for two pints of lager and a packet of crisps?

If you're rich and can afford a couple of staff, as well as a model type woman, then you can live the life. For the young women today, if you can find some thug type who will protect you from everyone but himself then they seem happy. For the rest of us then we pick our way through the unwanted scraps for something meaningful or accept brief moments for considerably more than a couple of pints.

Lord Gwyn

I have been punting on and off for nearly 40 years. I accepted long ago that it was the only way to get what I wanted or needed (the two are not mutually exclusive). My regret is not returning to some of the wonderful beauties I have seen often enough. Often I moved on elsewhere. Looking for a regular.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
This has the potential for entirely different thread, and I think one exists for "Are all women whores?"

Apparently women look for a protector or a provider in a mate, I think this is more prevalent in today's mercenary society. The quick fix works both ways, does a woman need to be chained to the kitchen sink by just one man or can she pick and choose, and if she does pick and choose then why not get paid a wedge for it instead of giving it away for two pints of lager and a packet of crisps?

If you're rich and can afford a couple of staff, as well as a model type woman, then you can live the life. For the young women today, if you can find some thug type who will protect you from everyone but himself then they seem happy. For the rest of us then we pick our way through the unwanted scraps for something meaningful or accept brief moments for considerably more than a couple of pints.
I'm not sure, but I would say most are looking for financial security rather than someone to beat up their step father.

Offline Formicahunt

I sometimes think of the girls I never got round to seeing and now they've retired. I had my eye on Elise Adore in Nottingham for about three years, then I went to work abroad and when I got back she'd left the business.

Offline nessie23

My one regret is not seeing sarajayne Milf from cov enough,still my best punt ever,sorely missed by me, :)

Offline berksboy

Never doing a overnight with a hot regular, did it with the next two at a very good price .

Offline bushman

Spending money on strippers! The punts I could have had instead! :dash: :dash:

Offline Avg_Joe

ahhh  +1
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Beesting888

This conversation reminds me of that great quote from the late George Best:

"I spent most of my money on women, booze and fast cars -  the rest of it I wasted"  :)

Offline JayEZ2K

My biggest punting regret is that I didn't start sooner. So many years anguishing in extreme sexual frustration. About six months in and at least I have been making up for lost time with a vengeance.

My second regret is taking too long to re-punt my favorites and then they move out of country.

Offline JonasG

lol so true.

Going to a strip club after becoming a punter seems utterly mundane.

Offline LLPunting

lol so true.

Going to a strip club after becoming a punter seems utterly mundane.

At least with strippers it's PAYG, you can control your spending if you want to and you're not cheating, unless your licking out the lovelies at Ye Olde Axe.

There's also the WSWS element of the mileage you will get with any given stripper and you can choose them in the flesh.  Similar thrill to FBSM.

They may be as much trouble as SPs but they're probably a little easier to get out on a date.

Offline Tatu

Taking so long to see Alexaxxx in Coventry and then and the second regret is she text me to say she was going on holiday for a month and did I want to see her on her last day I had a late meeting scheduled for work and couldn't be bothered driving to Coventry and so she said she would be back in a month and she quit the game so never got to see her again.

Offline shagmore

Not starting earlier, wish I had done it whilst still married

Offline MrMatrix

Taking so long to see Alexaxxx in Coventry and then and the second regret is she text me to say she was going on holiday for a month and did I want to see her on her last day I had a late meeting scheduled for work and couldn't be bothered driving to Coventry and so she said she would be back in a month and she quit the game so never got to see her again.
Shit happens I guess- happened to me as well. However in my case I posted a review as I tend to contribute positively to the forum. How about you doing a review Tatu- long over due after 3 years. :hi:

MassageManaic

Me, 20 years old (looked quite a bit younger, probably 16) wandering the streets looking for a street girl. I think this was only my second or third time to punt. Bumped into this nice English lady mid 30's, a hot MILF type. She said she had a flat and took me back. It was £20 for a blow job. I lay down and she stripped. I played with her pussy while she sucked. She was very hot. But a combination of nervousness and a few pints meant I could not get it up. She wrote her number down on a piece of paper (this was in the days before mobile phones) and to call her tomorrow and I can come back and fuck her free of charge! When I got home I had buyers remorse and threw her number in the bin. Went back a few times looking for her but never saw her again. The one that got away!

Offline megaman

Mine are I wish I started sooner and I should of just stayed on my medication and not took any sex herbal pills too, not worth the risk.

Offline DaVINCI

Dismissing FKK’s as a ripoff without actually experiencing one. Reminds me, must get booking flight for next visit  :yahoo:

Offline Jb1981

On a trip to Amsterdam I saw the hott st WG ever in a window (blonde, 5’1 amazing body and the prettiest face I’ve ever seen). Thought I would have a few drinks and return later that night. In return she was no longer there and didn’t find her for the remainder of my stay. Also a street girl when I was 18-19. She was wearing a red dress and looked like she was going clubbing not street walking. Never saw her again either

Offline bigtitfan44

mine was in one of asian massage parlours at Chinatown. she asked for extra money for everything, but I could hardly touch her. also could do 3 Soho walk ups in the price

Offline Cornypunt

Put off seeing one of the best rates girls in the area because of price, finally saw her, had an incredible time and then she goes and retires a few weeks later! Wish I’d seen her long before now!

Online sparkus

Not seeing Andrea38HH in Dagenham due to her never being available. Or can someone tell me I didn't miss much?

Offline nervous1

Too many hangover punts when I'm horny as fuck but physically weak.  Thinking only about the wasted money afterwards.

The second one is an ongoing issue.  Not being demanding enough and settling for a second rate service because the WG is lazy or not living up to her profile.  Some of my best punts have been when I know I've probably pissed the WG off a little with all the things I've asked them to do.  Some of the worst have been when the SP has told me I can come back anytime because they hardly broke a sweat.

steamed up glasses

The usual, being introduced to the available wg's in parlours and choosing too hastily, later regretting the choice I'd made and wishing I'd picked the other one instead.

Online sparkus

Too many hangover punts when I'm horny as fuck but physically weak.  Thinking only about the wasted money afterwards.

The second one is an ongoing issue.  Not being demanding enough and settling for a second rate service because the WG is lazy or not living up to her profile.  Some of my best punts have been when I know I've probably pissed the WG off a little with all the things I've asked them to do.  Some of the worst have been when the SP has told me I can come back anytime because they hardly broke a sweat.

Hangover horn equals doubling the amount you spent on the night out basically.

But you REALLY got to do it.

Offline Happyintheuk

I don't contribute very often but I do find the reviews a great help in deciding who to avoid. However I recently didn't take that advice when I discovered that the subject of the negative review lived literally 5 minutes from me so I let my dick rule my head. Woman was horribly skinny, awful wrinkly body, tits that were in need of some air (basically like 2 god awful beagle ears). The massage was ok to begin with but before I knew she was tugging at the ol man. 35 minutes into an hour and she was done!. I could have complained but to be honest I only had myself to blame. So punters out there heed the reviews.

Offline MrMatrix

I don't contribute very often but I do find the reviews a great help in deciding who to avoid. However I recently didn't take that advice when I discovered that the subject of the negative review lived literally 5 minutes from me so I let my dick rule my head. Woman was horribly skinny, awful wrinkly body, tits that were in need of some air (basically like 2 god awful beagle ears). The massage was ok to begin with but before I knew she was tugging at the ol man. 35 minutes into an hour and she was done!. I could have complained but to be honest I only had myself to blame. So punters out there heed the reviews.
We had noticed this, its great that you are using this forum for your needs. It would be even more greater if you did a review and contributed positively to the forum instead of just taking dont you think. So this shit visit you talk about, well you are quite happy for the rest of us to have a shit visit there but you use the forum so you avoid shit visits. You get the message I think. I am quite polite about this. I think the forum members that are going to follow my comments will now  crucify you. :hi:

Offline andy2_james

Biggest regret is not having the balls to do it semi frequently (e.g. monthly ... even once every three months) when the opportunity and available funds are increasing and like others before, waiting for crumbs at home. Almost 20 years married and anything other than an occasional out of the blue jump on top by her indoors without much warm up, almost forgotten how good a BJ is.

Consequently I'm a shy lurker wishing I had a bit of that confidence many on here have.

Offline Metalcrue

Biggest regret is not having the balls to do it semi frequently (e.g. monthly ... even once every three months) when the opportunity and available funds are increasing and like others before, waiting for crumbs at home. Almost 20 years married and anything other than an occasional out of the blue jump on top by her indoors without much warm up, almost forgotten how good a BJ is.

Consequently I'm a shy lurker wishing I had a bit of that confidence many on here have.

Similar thing for me.

Not having the balls to do it more and the confidence to post on here.

Other then that one punt I had last year was a b&s and I regretted not picking better (review to come)

Offline Happyintheuk

We had noticed this, its great that you are using this forum for your needs. It would be even more greater if you did a review and contributed positively to the forum instead of just taking dont you think. So this shit visit you talk about, well you are quite happy for the rest of us to have a shit visit there but you use the forum so you avoid shit visits. You get the message I think. I am quite polite about this. I think the forum members that are going to follow my comments will now  crucify you. :hi:
I get what you mean. I guess it doesn't help that I'm an infrequent punter too. I'll be more proactive in the future.

Flunt

I get what you mean. I guess it doesn't help that I'm an infrequent punter too. I'll be more proactive in the future.

It's called Karma. If half the leeches contributed something useful then you, maybe, wouldn't have your bad experience.

Offline steved1989

Not punted in a while, but there's been a few:

Using my personal phone instead of my punting phone when not paying attention, then getting a text later that night lying in bed with the missus. Text said something like not working today, get in touch tomorrow. "It must be a wrong number?!" Near miss!!!

Had a couple of B&S that I should've bailed on including one where I paid for 1/2 hr and was in and out in about 7-8 mins with my cock red raw.

Also went on a hungover punt a long time ago, got there and the pics online were totally inaccurate. But I felt like shit so went ahead. She was a bit chubbier than I normally would've went for but ended up being the best I've had. That's not a regret, but not going back to see her before she gave up/moved on is a massive regret!

You live and learn.

Autopunter

Punting regrets, I've had a few, but then again, too few to make than a short post about [to the tune of Frank Sinatra, My Way].

Well, frankly I would have preferred to have been born an irresistible sex god to women, who could make them squirt all over the rented furniture of various hotel rooms with just my little finger, rather than a fat little bastard who made his sex bones by shagging a couple of hundred prossies for $$$$. When I went to university there was a man who shagged an entire building's worth of tight bodied little female students by simply calling around until he found one who was feeling horny; its not his sex life I want, but his power lol.

But far better the life I've led than becoming an incel weirdo like this bloke:  External Link/Members Only

Now, to actually answer the topic, I've got a couple of regrets that aren't to do with the usual complaints about EAS, bait and switch, bad service etc etc.

1. One of my bigger regrets is discovering the best shag in Berlin, a blonde Moldovan sex goddess who was 30 but had the body of 18 year old, and the skills of a professional nymphomaniac, right before I had to leave the city because my work there was coming to an end. I'd been there for months, and stumbled onto this woman after a disappointing punt with a Latina WG, and that was both the first and the last time I got to shag her. Its a tragic waste of time this hobby sometimes, so many mediocre punts to find the odd brilliant gem...

2. Continuing to fall for the idea that paying over the odds will get you a decent/better shag; I don't do this very often, but every so often I will persuade myself to break my iron rule and pay more than £100 for a shag. I've yet to walk away from one and think 'Yup, that was totally worth shelling out more than I normally would' (limited exception has been a couple of threesomes I've had, which were on balance generally worth it for the double blow job sensations). If anything there seems to be a distinct correlation between expensive prices and crap punts; you can check my reviews for more details.

3. Discovering an escort who could squirt last year and thinking I could bargain some sort of limited menu of services for less than her usual full price (she's a nice lass but out of my budget for regular punts, and I let the small head do the thinking). The trouble with that is it is always a gamble, one in this case which cost me a perfectly reasonable opportunity to watch a woman climax without me having to work my ass off for it in civvie life. Ah well, sometimes you have to admit you bolloxed something up yourself rather than the other way round. Some WGs are happy to trade regular bookings for discounts and some, well, aren't  :dash:

4. Taking too long to learn to walk away from crap service. So many times you don't want to admit that you gambled and lost, though I am getting better at this as I get older (early 30s now, started punting at 21).

5. Various cheap and mindblowingly good regular WGs moving on elsewhere to where I can no longer bang my brains out with them.

« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 10:47:15 am by Autopunter »