Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Stone - Bristol Tour  (Read 3970 times)

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Due to tour Bristol from 17th April. Looks hot and some good feedback from members here, but dont mention UK punter - shes not a fan!

Shaketherooom

Not sure what you mean or what the link is for???

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
in other words she slags off ukp but is happy to have her reviews and post shown on her aw gallery very odd behavour
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Sonny Crockett

in other words she slags off ukp but is happy to have her reviews and post shown on her aw gallery very odd behavour

Agreed

Offline Sonny Crockett

It's a shame she slags off punters quite a lot on her profile. She just has a horrible attitude.

Shaketherooom

Just seen she has screen shots of positive UKP reviews in her gallery! How hyprocritical to then slag off UKP, calling people here wankers and cheapskates.

To be honest i think she looks quite hot and a lot of her reviews are positive here so i could have been tempted but ill never see her now! :dash:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Just seen she has screen shots of positive UKP reviews in her gallery! How hyprocritical to then slag off UKP, calling people here wankers and cheapskates.

To be honest i think she looks quite hot and a lot of her reviews are positive here so i could have been tempted but ill never see her now! :dash:

That's what I was thinking. I saw her 2 years ago, before I joined UKP and back when she charged £150 for an all-inclusive PSE service. She was very good and was tempted to see her again when she was in Birmingham again. However since her price increase for PSE and her attitude, I will never see her again.

This sort of attitude towards UKP is why I am dead against WGs being members of UKP.

• Banned
  • Service Provider
cant even see bristol tour on her page?

Shaketherooom

No. Its on the southwest tours section  :unknown:

Offline Toadfish

Having seen her recently I asked about the UK Punting comments. It is to do with her cancelling a Scottish tour after some issues up there. There were a few comments that upset her as they were overly harsh. From what I understand it is nothing to do with English based punters and more to do with other area's.

On a side note, I can honestly say having seen her twice she is the best I have ever seen, if you do the PSE she can be really dirty.

jtfm

Having seen her recently I asked about the UK Punting comments. It is to do with her cancelling a Scottish tour after some issues up there. There were a few comments that upset her as they were overly harsh. From what I understand it is nothing to do with English based punters and more to do with other area's.

On a side note, I can honestly say having seen her twice she is the best I have ever seen, if you do the PSE she can be really dirty.

And your not Emma Stone?

vw

We stand in solidarity with the guys from Scotlandshire.   :D

Look forward to your 1st review Emma!

Offline cueball

Scotlandshire.

England latest country park

Hunt, swim and watch the natives

It'll catch on  :D

Offline Roth

Sounds bull to me Stonefish.   :dash: What's wrong with Scotish based punters? :unknown:   If she discriminates then best fucking avoided:dash: :scare: :dash: :scare:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 01:04:14 am by Roth »

Offline Toadfish

And your not Emma Stone?
Honestly no. The only reason I posted was because I had seen her rant and decided to ask. After having it explained I thought I would post something so as to put the other side over as from what I understand from her is that she tried herself and got banned.

Do I think she should have had her rant about this place? No

Do I think it probably made it worse? Yes

Should she remove it? Yes

Am I her or a friend of hers? No

Am I a punter that has seen her twice? Yes

Would I see her again? Fuck Yes

If I want a more vanilla meet would I see her? No, I would much prefer Hot Kim for a vanilla meet (seen her 3 times) as she is amazing. External Link/Members Only

vw

Honestly no. The only reason I posted was because I had seen her rant and decided to ask. After having it explained I thought I would post something so as to put the other side over as from what I understand from her is that she tried herself and got banned.

Do I think she should have had her rant about this place? No

Do I think it probably made it worse? Yes

Should she remove it? Yes

Am I her or a friend of hers? No

Am I a punter that has seen her twice? Yes

Would I see her again? Fuck Yes

If I want a more vanilla meet would I see her? No, I would much prefer Hot Kim for a vanilla meet (seen her 3 times) as she is amazing. External Link/Members Only

Do you watch neighbours ?

Seem like a fan of that with that nickname !  :lol:

Offline Toadfish

Do you watch neighbours ?

Seem like a fan of that with that nickname !  :lol:
:lol: No but I did years ago. That's the reason for the name. I look a lot more similar to him than I would like to think. :(

Offline Roth

Her profile reads like one big slag off of paying punters and UKP.  What a cunt. :( 

DEFFO BEST AVOIDED with that attitude.  :dash: :dash:

Offline BogBog1

I saw Emma when I was visiting Birmingham around 6 months ago. She kept me waiting for quite a while (but as I was there for work and didnt have anything else to do, I wasn't too bothered to be honest), but once the punt got underway I enjoyed myself. I can't remember if I did a review - if not then apologies. In a nutshell: petite, northern, slutty, lots of kissing, oral without, proper deep throat, fucked her pussy for a bit but I was there for anal so pretty much straight into her arse (doggy), which is how I came.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Patrick

Beware....

She is now outing punters in her AW Profile...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=112320.0

wow. Thats mad. Surely this will backfire on her

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i have alerted percy to this and he is grateful poor chap!