Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella_Cumslut touring Bristol  (Read 1286 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hot looking Brazilian prossie touring Bristol. :rose: Seems to offer a lot for £120ph but shame she's only got 2 UKP reviews and both are negative.  :( :(

Offline veritas1

Looks like she's based in that odd Old People's Home the tourers use in Avonmouth

Offline Roth

Looks like she's based in that odd Old People's Home the tourers use in Avonmouth

Too far out and dodgy for car parking IMHO regardless of the fact she's got crap reviews.  :(

Offline Roth

Back in Bristol.  BS2 seemingly. :unknown: Price rise now to £140ph. :angry:

Offline Jacksonwood

I had a punt with her yesterday. Booked for an hour, she was very keen to spend most of it massaging; she had nice skin and a huge brazillian ass.

Enthusiastic OWO and a minty fresh cunt for RO. She said she wouldn't do anal as i was too big (wonder how many times she says that) - trust me I'm not even 6 inches and not that much girth  :P

She gave a nice sloppy deepthroat OWO and invited me to fuck her anyway I wanted... felt weird shagging her in an old peoples home nr Costco!

All in all she charged £130 and reckons she charges £200 from her flat in London.

Nice lass, and lasted the full hour trying to get me to shoot my bolt a second time... not unpleasant