Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Laura xxx  (Read 3455 times)

1 review(s) for horny laura xxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

eddieb86

Saw this girl the other night and kind of wished I didn't as hygiene and state of her flat was utterly vile.

She is early 20s and a bit plump but her hygiene was bad and she clearly didn't shower and stunk down below which was off putting.

She didn't even speak much or make the client feel welcome it all seemed robotic.

The state of her flat was horrendous, cats running round and a cat litter tray in the toilet which hadn't been emptied in weeks maybe months with at least a dozen cat poos in and her toilet was full of skid marks.

Why live in such a life of filth. She earns decent money so put some of it in to cleaning the flat.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline stevedave

And she does bareback.

Hardly a ringing endorsement.

eddieb86

She's absolute filth. I kind of feel sorry for her in some respects but she earns enough to make the flat welcoming.

hungry_heart

I'd considered seeing her in the past but have heard negative feedback elsewhere.
Can you give anymore info Eddie, I'm just curious?
Thanks

Offline stevedave

You've been a very busy boy, eddie!!

I echo the above comment, are you able to go into any more detail about the services - or lack of - you've received from these girls you've seen?

Also, out of curiosity, did you have sex with this lass, or just oral? If yes, was it bareback?

eddieb86

I asked if she was gonna used condom and her face was like wtf? Obviously prefers bareback. She smells down below too. Can smell her a few feet away. Like seafood sauce.

Offline wristjob

I echo the above comment, are you able to go into any more detail about the services - or lack of - you've received from these girls you've seen?

Also, out of curiosity, did you have sex with this lass, or just oral? If yes, was it bareback?

Seriously does any of that matter considering the other factors?

Offline stevedave

Yes on both points. I prefer to read a detailed review, just personal preference...I find vagueness irritating.

Secondly, if he fucked her bareback then it is highly important to know this, so I can avoid any other girl he has seen. It sounds as though he hasn't, judging by his reply, but the fact that she seems particularly keen on this service is a worry.

Offline wristjob

Lol I thought you were heading way down market there  :D

Fair point about BB and it's been discussed on the board in the past. I think the concensus was don't really discriminate against punters who do BB because the info they post is invaluable - like you say identifying girls who BB, especially those who don't always advertise it.

Leekyle

Offline diff3r3ntanimal

Profile has disappeared, maybe she read the review lol.

Tallboy2

Profile has disappeared, maybe she read the review lol.
Its been gone for months

Offline stevedave

Offline Rep69

And she does bareback.

Hardly a ringing endorsement.

More of a Minging endorsement by the sound of it!!

(I'll get my coat lol........)

Offline Coys92

External Link/Members Only

She has a new profile now and from what I've seen she's not bad, got some positive reviews too.

Still offers bareback though which is putting me off  :scare:

Tallboy2

She has a new profile now and from what I've seen she's not bad, got some positive reviews too.

She aint no size 14
Wonder if the cat litter tray has been emptied yet??

Tallboy2

How do you know this is the same girl?

Offline Coys92

Her private gall has 2 pictures that were on her old profile. It is definitely the same girl