Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Rose - Halifax  (Read 3992 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6731192) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Night-Owl

Profiles:

Old - External Link/Members Only
New - External Link/Members Only

Bacis:

Meet took place recently at her location. £70 paid for 30mins. I had been wanting to see again having originally poked her just before the covid lock down. I didn't review but she was a decent punt. Back the she ate my arse and it was fun to play with colossal tits, so much so that I wanted to revisit.

Meet:

Organised directly through Adultwork including with booking request, several days in advance. Confirmed via text on the day and arrived on time. Lilly was ready behind the door and willing to crack on it seemed.

A sensible residential street in Halifax, I suspect this was her own home given signs of life around the place. Loads of parking and I parked around the corner for added discretion. Be warned, steep stairs for those with weaker knees than me.

Girl:

Theres a lot of pictures on her current and old profile that are / were available online. Since i saw her last time hasn't been kind. She's gone from a 12ish with bust to a 14, easily. Her private gallery pics are slightly flattering. Her face also looked aged a fair bit compared to what I remember. I have face pics from her old profile and she's certainly had a hard few years it seems. She was "OK" through the punt and initially welcoming but she seemed a bit "timid" throughout.

On a plus note her fanny was smell free and clean, she was clean having still got wetish hair and her arse hole was clean and tasty too. Nice long black hair and makeup applied too. Limited but present pussy hair for those that like that sort of thing.

Action:

Basically I had to initiate everything and the meet was very mechanical. She was much better last time around.

Began with getting warmed up due to snow. This involved some fondling and caressing stood up in front of a cheap electric heater. She did engage but was being a bit withdrawn / timid like she hadn't been doing this very long, or she was jusy tired etc.

Within a few minutes I was naked, she was naked and her mouth was around my cock for owo, her sitting down on the bed and me standing. I tried facefucking but got resistance and she swapped to her hand, tried again and she asked me not to. FFS she says she likes to deepthroat....  :dash:

Given this annoyance I got her on her back, legs in the air and went to town on her pussy and arse with tongue and fingers. She really seemed to enjoy being rimmed and I felt her ger quite wet as I moved around her arse. She finally warmed up and started talking dirty which was great, like I'd switched her on.

After a fair amount of time she got me to lie down and basically ate my ballsack and then pushed my legs back to rim me in return, she was quite light and spent more time on my Gooch than my arse hole but she properly went for it and had this been an hours booking I'd have popped over her face. Great technique and she told me she loved being slutty. I thought we were finally getting going.

On with the condom and then onto the most boring monotone shag I've had in quite some time. As soon as we were fucking she switched off again. She simply laid there, did nothing. Asked her to jump on top, she ignored me and decided to pull me in further. I Stopped a few minutes later and pulled her around so I could watch those tits bounce on me cowgirl style only for her to take of the rubber and clamp her mouth onto my bellend without me prompting her.  :crazy:

I went with it as the sex was shit and she does actually SUCK dick. OK technique focusing all her sucking power on my bellend and eventually I filled her mouth, which was immediately greeted with laughter and her spitting it into a wet wipe. We had agreed a facial and that she'd spit it out over her tits - yeah that didn't happen.

A check of my watch showed just under 10mins left but her knickers were back on and she walked to the other side of the room making it clear that nothing else was happening. At this point I felt very much disappointed and decided to just leave. Some small talk on the way out but I was in the car 25 mins after walking into the house.

Verdict:

This felt like a Romanian punt without the mobile phone use, very mechanical and no real effort to make me feel like I was paying for a service, rather simply renting her mouth and pussy for a short period. Won't return. Decent value for money these days if you like being rimmed but that's about all I can say. I have 3 regulars now and I visited one at short notice on the way back. Ended up in an hour session with me coming in her throat... For only double what Lilly charged me for less than a quarter of what I got elsewhere...

She is passed her best.

Offline DThunter01

Hi bud whos the girl you mention at the end of the review that takes a throatpie and gvfm?

Had me eye on this one but not anymore  :drinks:

Offline Night-Owl

Hi bud whos the girl you mention at the end of the review that takes a throatpie and gvfm?

Had me eye on this one but not anymore  :drinks:

She's retired from seeing new clients due to being stalked, previously worked in Sheffield and Manchester.

Offline Hornylad

mate why is this not a red card? u paid for a service, it was shit.. and its a neutral…? youve gone in to a lot of detail as to why it was shit as well… pictures arent accurate.. if i was doing this review and it would effectively be a bait an switch like ive had with some roms and it would be a red card straight.. shouldnt we get this changed and help other punters save their money?

Offline GingerNuts

mate why is this not a red card? u paid for a service, it was shit.. and its a neutral…? youve gone in to a lot of detail as to why it was shit as well… pictures arent accurate.. if i was doing this review and it would effectively be a bait an switch like ive had with some roms and it would be a red card straight.. shouldnt we get this changed and help other punters save their money?

It's his review and his rating, you might have scored it differently but you shouldn't be trying to persuade him to change the rating to fit your viewpoint.

Other punters should read the review and make their own judgement rather than just looking if it's red, grey or green.

Offline Night-Owl

My review, my rating. I've written plenty of negatives and I didn't think this warranted it - but it wasn't far off. I walked away without thinking I'd wasted my money which for me is why I can drop neutrals - I notice you don't and that's fair enough.

I don't have to justify anything, be grateful you get a contribution and if you see it as a red then you treat it as such.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 05:49:32 pm by Night-Owl »

Offline Hornylad

i think its best to be clear because i feel it leaves others in a situation where they think it might be worth a chance.. but really way i see it is.. if a hooker is not a green, shes not worth it for you or anyone else… i think this way is more beneficial for otbers to have a better experience and save from wasting money.

Offline GingerNuts

i think its best to be clear because i feel it leaves others in a situation where they think it might be worth a chance.. but really way i see it is.. if a hooker is not a green, shes not worth it for you or anyone else… i think this way is more beneficial for otbers to have a better experience and save from wasting money.

It's your choice to review that way, all or nothing, green or red. Others will review as they see fit including use of the grey option. If it wasn't considered useful it wouldn't be there.

As I said before, members shouldn't base their decisions based on green, grey or red. They should read the reviews themselves. What was a negative for you I might not be bothered about, something you weren't bothered about might be something I wouldn't find acceptable.

Offline Night-Owl

And yet a sea of green reviews can make someone bang average look like a stunner and a sure thing.

Either way it's a neutral because that's exactly what it was. Stick to reviewing where you put your end away, not what I think of where I've put mine.

Offline Hornylad

the whole purpose is to share an help people.. i dont think your review has helped.. if anything its potentially gonna make some punters on the fence go for her.. when in reality she doesnt deserve any form of custom when she clearly is a shit SP.. hence why reviews should be clear green or red.. neutrals dont help IMO..

Offline Night-Owl

In your opinion. The rest of the forum would disagree, now fuck off.

Offline Hornylad

go fuck yourself, save yourself a bit of money…waste of a review and waste of my energy..truly a pussy when it comes to reviews..

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
go fuck yourself, save yourself a bit of money…waste of a review and waste of my energy..truly a pussy when it comes to reviews..

Enough, see you next week with a better attitude

Offline davad

Blimey..put in a perfectly acceptable review & get insulted! Make no wonder people don't bother.  :dash:

Offline Fuzzyduck

You're a prick, mate. No grey area about that.

Thanks for the review, OP.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Blimey..put in a perfectly acceptable review & get insulted! Make no wonder people don't bother.  :dash:

Yes apologies guys and OP that’s what we want to get away from.
He’s banned for a week if he continues on his return he will be gone for good, it’s unacceptable  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 09:20:59 pm by Iloveoral »

Online FLYING BLUE

Plus 1

Offline MrMatrix

+1.   :hi:

Offline Night-Owl

Cheers folks.

Hope he comes back with a better attitude, I don't mind people disagreeing with me - crack on - but I think the poster here has embarrassed himself.

Offline PussyLover789

Is lilly an indie now? as she use to have a mistress who took her texts and calls

Offline Night-Owl

Is lilly an indie now? as she use to have a mistress who took her texts and calls

Yes she was an indie when I saw her.