Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sasha23Didsbury - Leeds  (Read 4941 times)

12 review(s) for Sasha23Didsbury (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Figaro

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hour

Comms - Sasha likes to ring for a chat before agreeing the booking but is very friendly on the phone. Booking made easily enough. Actually the original meeting was meant to be a few weeks ago but I was ill and she understood and had no problem rearranging for last week.

Location - a well presented flat just outside the city centre

The meet - Sasha is pretty with a great smile, lovely eyes and a chatty manner so no awkward silences. The kissing was slightly odd. She kisses nose to nose so it’s impossible to get close but she’s happy to use her tongue. I tried repositioning but was met with her nose every time!

She has an amazing body with pierced nipples. These are sensitive so she warned just gentle kissing and sucking. Her oral technique is amazing. She loves sucking balls and is great at deep throat. I gave her RO but she doesn’t like fingers inside her.

Once the bag was on she rode me for bit then we switched to me taking her from behind in front of her mirror. That was enough to finish the job though my rhythm was disturbed by her putting her hand behind her and between us. Afterwards she told me she was checking the condom was still on.

Afterwards there was a nice chat on the bed stroking each other. I tried to get her to go for a second pop but she didn’t seem up for it. Out on exactly the hour.

It was fun but the strange kissing, no fingers allowed and lack of CiM would probably stop me going back.

Offline Apeters125

Messaged a few times over the years. I never got a response so give up

Offline YorkshireLad

Messaged a few times over the years. I never got a response so give up
If you are a new client you have to call her. She won’t respond to messages

Offline Apeters125

She has never responded to an email and gave her number; it’s not on her profile

I have dropped an email, one last go

Offline GingerNuts

She has never responded to an email and gave her number; it’s not on her profile

I have dropped an email, one last go

A number is listed on her UKP profile page.

Offline Apeters125

A number is listed on her UKP profile page.

I have just had a look on her profile on here but can’t find it, I am being thick lol

Offline Gas Man 40s

Click at the top where it says 12 reviews

Offline bob1979

• Service Provider
Hi guys,

Sasha here.  Who can I contact here to take please my number off UK punting? In my main profile in AW I only give my number once we agreed a time and date for a booking so I don't have random people calling me from outside AW.

Cheers

Sasha x

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
It would have been grabbed automatically from AW
Will get the boss to sort it for you  :drinks:

Offline bob1979

• Service Provider