Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetCandiceNo1 - Leeds city centre - £100 / 30mins  (Read 1420 times)

62 review(s) for Sweet.Candice (60 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Babu

Made arrangements for an incall the day before and confirmed them on the day. The venue is a high rise flat in Leeds city centre which she gave good instructions to find.

She opened the door stood behind it and greeted me wearing a matching bra and thong set and she looked very sexy. Body wise she's slim with bolt on breast implants and a large back tattoo, face wise she's pretty with shoulder length brown hair.

In to the bedroom and I thought the flat had seen better days but I didn't really care. Stood up kissing and she was full on with the tongues, couldn't get my kit off quick enough. On to the blowjob and she took it nice and deep although it was a bit toothy at times. More kissing on the bed and she got a condom on me. Tried missionary first and I had to take it easy to stop from cumming too quick, this felt really amazing she was kissing me on the lips and on my neck. Switched to doggy, then on to cowgirl. Again felt amazing having this slim beautiful woman bouncing up and down on me. After a few mins I came in the bag and she gave me wipes to help me clean up. Got my clothes on and we had a quick chat that didn't feel awkward, and I was out of there maybe 25mins after I arrived.

Overall this was a very enjoyable punt with a woman who seemed to enjoy the sex we had. She was perfectly groomed and very passionate through out.

External Link/Members Only