Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cat-34ff - Leeds (near M1/M62 junction)  (Read 2459 times)

3 review(s) for Cat-34FF (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Figaro

Saw Cat about a month ago.

The comms were easy and quick and agreed £90 for half an hour.

The meet - bloody hell she can talk. She started showing me round her house that she was renovating telling me how much everything cost. I was too polite to shut her up and ask to get on with it. Anyway upstairs we went and it’s a clean and tidy house. The kisses are nice and sensual but up close and personal I’m thinking you look a bit older than 49. Her clothes come off and now I’m thinking you really don’t look 49.

Anyway onto some OWO which doesn’t seem to last that long before she’s telling me that I can go down on her. She tells me she’s cum from RO and we start fucking in doggy. Normally I’ll try to last a bit but the excessive chat, ageing body and face and lack of oral means I just fill up the bag to finish the meet.

Afterwards as we’re tidying up and dressing she asks me if I want to know how old she really is. She obviously thinks she can pass for under 50. Turns out she’s 59!

A neutral because she was friendly, the service was ok and the location was good. Overpriced at £90.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Adoniron

Been lying about her age for 20 years. I'll be surprised if she's only 59. I think you can add 5 years to that.

Offline OldTom

I think I made daw her in York 20 years ago and she had to be 40ish them

Offline Jomoore

Do you recognise this description of the place?  Or was it after she'd moved from here?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=369509.0#lastPost

Offline CityTillIDie

Oh wow! It’s her!
Yes, I saw her a few times in York between say 2002 and perhaps 2007.
She was in her 40s last time I saw her, for sure. A good SP back then, I must say.

:hi:

CTID