Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: should the section "America" be renamed "Americas" ?  (Read 412 times)

Offline magnetico

Just a suggestion.
In my opinion, the word "America" is kind of implying "United States of America" nowadays, and this case we should use "Americas" to really show that it's about North/Central/South America.

Offline magnetico

Thanks Admin for applying my idea  :hi:

Offline Vivago

In which case, Australia should perhaps be renamed Australasia to include New Zeeland or even better Oceania to include the Pacific islands too. :hi:
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline magnetico

Oceania would be more correct than Australia, very good point.

Offline Marmalade

In which case, Australia should perhaps be renamed Australasia to include New Zeeland or even better Oceania to include the Pacific islands too. :hi:

How about just “Australia & NZ”? Just that some landlubbing wonk might not recognise four-syllable terms like Oceania. And we don’t get that many reviews for Tahiti.  :cool:

Offline Marmalade

Just a suggestion.
In my opinion, the word "America" is kind of implying "United States of America" nowadays, and this case we should use "Americas" to really show that it's about North/Central/South America.

It’s crazy isn’t it. Every country has to have an individual name but USA gets away with ‘America’ ... like they owned the whole fucking continent...

Offline magnetico

I agree, "Australia & NZ" is a more obvious than "Oceania", even if it's cutting lose the small islands (like Solomon / Marshall islands) where there's no punting going on anyway.

like they owned the whole fucking continent...
yes, extremely annoying, like if the Chinese would say that their country could just be called "Asia".