Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New York incall  (Read 1954 times)

Offline rthunderbird

Looking for a new york incall. Can anyone direct me to any reliable girls / sites to look on?

Offline Siliconfan

TNA  boards has a  New York section  with plenty of info.

Offline Siliconfan

Recently returned from NYC. Following some advice on TNA Boards I tried to book with an Asian apartment outfit called Pleasure Palace but I failed their screening. I hoped my obvious international cell phone number would work, but no go. They were very polite about it, but no way was I getting a girl there. They were even asking me to give them a Website or LinkedIN ID. Next I tried the best-reviewed AMP, Private Hottie, but, once again, failed to get them to respond to phone, txt message or even private message on the Spahunters site. To be fair they also make a thing about screening, so maybe I was being optimistic after my success a couple of years ago with a previous operation called Asian Concubine . By this time I’m somewhat frustrated but determined to break through. I’d seen some info on and AMP called KissKisspop so called them. No screening, instructed to go to general area then once there was steered to the location. Was visited by Jessica, then Koko, and chose her as I remembered nice tits from the Website pics. Table shower was a new experience for me, bit weird, but fine, not sure why they don’t just have standard showers. Back in room Koko kisses, takes the house fee then offers ‘everything’ for $200. She accepted $180 – all I had left – but then gave a me a great time. Koko is pretty and slim, boobs maybe not DD as claimed but nice and big. She put on the pink lingerie set I brought with me. Kisses, caresses, nice BBBJ and I was tempted to let go but she started saying a few things in Japanese. Odd, as she surely is Korean, but I know a bit of Japanese so added to the experience praising her tits in the language in between sucking them hard. She rode me for a while then switched to doggie and I happily pumped a load into her to finish. Koko was great. KKP location very nice, clean, discreet. I will return, especially as I know that my infrequent presence n NYC will hardly help me to build up a ‘screening profile’ so KKPs take on this works for me.

Offline DrGFreeman

If you visit the US regularly, I would sign up to :
External Link/Members Only
and then you could pass their screening