Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EE girls  (Read 874 times)

Offline John Alan

okay i see a lot of stuff about avoiding EE girls just with bad service or it not actually being the girl in the picture are there actually any good ones that have good reviews and are reliable

Offline sir wanksalot

okay i see a lot of stuff about avoiding EE girls just with bad service or it not actually being the girl in the picture are there actually any good ones that have good reviews and are reliable

yes-search on AW by feedback

Offline k111

Hot Kim x is incredible. EE girls aren't as bad as people make out. Just make sure they have decent reviews and if there's a positive review or two on here then that's a big bonus too.

Offline sir wanksalot

Hot Kim x is incredible. EE girls aren't as bad as people make out. Just make sure they have decent reviews and if there's a positive review or two on here then that's a big bonus too.

Good advice. A review on here from an established member is worth 10x a single AW feedback

Offline k111

Good advice. A review on here from an established member is worth 10x a single AW feedback

Very true. Many won't express how the punt really went down in a girls feedback because the girl knows the guys number, address, face, etc. People will be more honest on here so a review on here is worth a lot more than AW feedback.

jikthesik

+1

stokiemike

I'm always happy to see EE girls, Polish, Hungarian, and yes, Romanian too! Have had many a good punt with almost always a very attractive girl (not always the one in the photo though).

I take no notice of AW reviews and have seen quite a few with no feedback. I take the chance, and have a gamble, and around 85% of the time it's well worth it. Now and again you get a punt that doesn't fulfil what you were looking for. Just the same with English girls to be honest. I went to one English girls house, having arranged it a few days before, and was immediately asked "Are we OK on the sofa downstairs?". Not quite what I had in mind babe, was what I was thinking.

With EE girls, I get a buzz, because you never know exactly what you're going to get, from their photos, or their likes list. Most will tell you by text or phone what they offer, but some do promise a lot and give very little. More importantly, the main problem with Romanians is that it's often a cum once only policy, not so with other EE girls I have seen.

My advice, if you like the look of her, make a few basic checks - how long does she seem to have been a member, where is her location, are there any reviews worth listening to? Then, take a chance, and do the deed......

Offline sir wanksalot

I'm always happy to see EE girls, Polish, Hungarian, and yes, Romanian too! Have had many a good punt with almost always a very attractive girl (not always the one in the photo though).

I take no notice of AW reviews and have seen quite a few with no feedback. I take the chance, and have a gamble, and around 85% of the time it's well worth it. Now and again you get a punt that doesn't fulfil what you were looking for. Just the same with English girls to be honest. I went to one English girls house, having arranged it a few days before, and was immediately asked "Are we OK on the sofa downstairs?". Not quite what I had in mind babe, was what I was thinking.

With EE girls, I get a buzz, because you never know exactly what you're going to get, from their photos, or their likes list. Most will tell you by text or phone what they offer, but some do promise a lot and give very little. More importantly, the main problem with Romanians is that it's often a cum once only policy, not so with other EE girls I have seen.

My advice, if you like the look of her, make a few basic checks - how long does she seem to have been a member, where is her location, are there any reviews worth listening to? Then, take a chance, and do the deed......

The thing I find frustrating about EE girls is they don't stay in one place very long. Moving about from town to town after only a few days doesn't inspire me with confidence that customer satisfaction and building up a decent reputation is important to the lady as it's all so easy to create a new profile for her if she wants.

On the other hand, if you find a lady who ticks all your boxes then it's equally frustrating when she moves to another part of the country after only a few days.

VOLPONE

The thing I find frustrating about EE girls is they don't stay in one place very long. Moving about from town to town after only a few days doesn't inspire me with confidence that customer satisfaction and building up a decent reputation is important to the lady

Sergei likes to keep his trafficked girls on the move perhaps ? Makes it harder for the authorities to keep up....
Customer satisfaction and building up a decent reputation will be the very last things on Sergei's mind.

Offline Jimbag1

Some of the very, very best punts I've been on were with EE girls with no feedback. In fact, probably the two best that I've ever been on outside of Sandy's.

You just have to be mentally prepared to walk if they aren't the girl in the picture or even if they are but they don't look nearly as good. So long as you're comfortable with potentially wasting some time if they're no good, then you can find some real gems.

Offline katmandu

If they speak to you on phone then you can usually tell if they worth a punt.
If they text only AVOID!