Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Taking mother to Me and You Spa?  (Read 2120 times)

Offline puntingking

Hello fellow punters. A question here on whether this is a good idea.

It is my mother's birthday coming up soon and for it I was thinking of treating her to a massage at the me and you spa place in South Woodford.
It would be one way where I could also catch a massage at the same time while getting a body to body massage as well.

Is this risky? Of course I don't want my mother to know that I am going in there for a body to body massage though. Would me and you spa be able to keep that confidential?

That way my mother can enjoy a ordinary Swedish massage and I can enjoy body to body massage.

Thoughts?  :hi:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 01:26:33 pm by puntingking »

Offline kaj314

the risk is yours, and only you can make that decision lol.

maybe phone ahead and make sure appointments are aligned.

if you have been before, they will have your number saved and can explain what youre trying to do, im sure they'll try to accomodate(and get a chuckle)
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 01:36:35 pm by kaj314 »

Offline Tedbandy

Fucking hell mate.

Dont groan too loud!

Offline Puntingdumpling

I see ladies going in and out all the time… sure you’ll be safe… assume you wouldn’t have a shared room like a couples massage nor would she walk in unannounced  :wacko:

Online scutty brown

Just arrange in advance for your mother to get oral and HE from the girl who treats her

Offline Rama7519

They have women going there all the time so should be fine

Offline puntingking

I see ladies going in and out all the time… sure you’ll be safe… assume you wouldn’t have a shared room like a couples massage nor would she walk in unannounced  :wacko:

I cannot think of a worst proposition.   :wacko:

Offline puntingking

They have women going there all the time so should be fine

That's great. But are me and you spa good at keeping secrets if you decide to take another person for a birthday gift for a legit massage while you go for a massage with something extra?  :unknown:

Offline puntingking

Just arrange in advance for your mother to get oral and HE from the girl who treats her

Presuming that's a joke. If not. No way.     :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 10, 2021, 07:10:44 pm by puntingking »

Offline Hemeldriver

Thier are things i enjoy doing with my mother and getting massages is definatly not one of them.

Offline sensualencounter

OP are you for real? You sound like Norman Bates  :wacko:

If you’re not pulling our plonkers, then no it’s a stupid idea. If Mother doesn’t know you’re a punter and you want to keep it secret, then why take this risk??? Or does Mother not normally allow you out unaccompanied? Very strange…

Offline lillythesavage

She might get it anyway, it happened sometimes when my wife worked in Beauty salons. I guess it still does.

Imagine hearing mother groaning in pleasure while you get a tit wank :lol:

Offline puntingking

She might get it anyway, it happened sometimes when my wife worked in Beauty salons. I guess it still does.

Imagine hearing mother groaning in pleasure while you get a tit wank :lol:

:lol:

Offline puntingking

OP are you for real? You sound like Norman Bates  :wacko:

If you’re not pulling our plonkers, then no it’s a stupid idea. If Mother doesn’t know you’re a punter and you want to keep it secret, then why take this risk??? Or does Mother not normally allow you out unaccompanied? Very strange…

Ok. Fair enough.

Offline Stevelondon

Offline tony22

Don't do it. Don't mix business and family, don't shit on your own doorstep, don't look at your brothers' wives, don't have a relationship at your own office, and don't mix your punting and personal life. Although saying all that, the danger creates a bit of adrenaline!! But NO. Drop her off at a legit one down the road for a 90 min treatment and get yourself along to your spa for 60 mins.

Online scutty brown

Presuming that's a joke. If not. No way.     :wacko:

Perfectly serious
She'll thank you for it. How old is she?
Might be worth booking the mother-in-law in as well

Offline Colston36

Good thinking; the tone of all occasions should be lowered, like moist knickers, wherever possible.

Offline puntingking

Don't do it. Don't mix business and family, don't shit on your own doorstep, don't look at your brothers' wives, don't have a relationship at your own office, and don't mix your punting and personal life. Although saying all that, the danger creates a bit of adrenaline!! But NO. Drop her off at a legit one down the road for a 90 min treatment and get yourself along to your spa for 60 mins.

Actually that's a smart idea. I do that.  :hi:

Offline jichael mackson

Actually that's a smart idea. I do that.  :hi:

Pity, was looking forward to her review...

Offline SpaceRaiderDave

Analysing risk is all about cost v benefit

Your proposition has very little benefit but the cost of the fallout if something goes wrong is great
Banned reason: Previously banned member TinMan69
Banned by: 90125

Offline Tomcat

There you are walking in, and one of the girls says "hey babe come to see me again"😜then you can do the explaining.

Offline pantywetter

Haha one of the funniest posts I’ve ever read in here. 

So this place sounds like a semi genuine parlour which also offers HE?  Interesting.

Offline Crackanut

Don't be a moron mate. Bin off the whole plan.