Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - massagesme - Earl’s Court - positive  (Read 3422 times)

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80/30
Looks: 40’s  :unknown: with massive natural bangers that hold well without being hugely firm. Reminded me of Lora in Leytonstone  :yahoo:
Probably a 12-14 with big arse
Service: uses plenty of oil and gets her hands everywhere. No disguising the massage as something other than getting you hard.
B 2b in back is cunt grinding and cheb sliding - same on the front. She gets her cunt close to cock when bodysliding the front but she is well versed to avoid anything untoward.

Overall/return: she’s a nice bird, and i had a great time but for 80 sheets a bit much to make it a regular haunt.

Offline wannabe

Thanks for the report, sounds interesting.

Were you able to shower, given she used a lot of oil?

Don't suppose you know what her hourly rate is?

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for the report, sounds interesting.

Were you able to shower, given she used a lot of oil?

Don't suppose you know what her hourly rate is?

Check the previous reviews.  200 was mentioned.
She appears on many listing sites.

Offline RAJEC

Yes, thanks for the info LL  :thumbsup:

Shower was more than adequate. Clean flat and bathroom  :hi:

Offline wannabe

Yes, thanks for the info LL  :thumbsup:

Shower was more than adequate. Clean flat and bathroom  :hi:

Thanks for the info.

Offline sparkus

As it seems she has been around a while and isn't hotfooting it anywhere soon, I will have a go at some point during my relentless 'Chebs or bust!' tour of the capital.

Offline whohe1

I've seen her a couple of times, she's very happy to tailor the session to your requirements.  ie I had an hours session of non stop edging for no extra.

Offline RAJEC

As it seems she has been around a while and isn't hotfooting it anywhere soon, I will have a go at some point during my relentless 'Chebs or bust!' tour of the capital.

Being an expert in the fine art of fucking big chebs, I’d caution you not to wait too long. They’re quite something!  :yahoo:

Offline sparkus

Being an expert in the fine art of fucking big chebs, I’d caution you not to wait too long. They’re quite something!  :yahoo:

Her pics do nothing for me but she's clearly the kind to stick up ones of her younger and thinner self in the belief it will generate footfall to her door.  I've been around long enough to know that years of pasta and Pinot Grigio can turn even waifs into buxom big-titted pleasure machines  :drinks: