Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha 22 -Croydon- Value for money  (Read 1257 times)

8 review(s) for Sophie x19 (4 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Priteshbigboy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue - Decent house in Lancing road in Croydon

Girl - Same as in the picture much better in real. Very pretty Hungarian blonde in early twenties.

Comms - via text

Fee- £ 45 for 30 mins

Texted house no and she opened the door, Very attractive blonde my kind of girl. had a quick freshen up and straight went into the room , sorted paperwork and got undressed started playing with her natural boobs and kissing her body, kissing was on her profile but felt she was not interested but didn't bother too much as I was not in to it.

after few mins she started owo, Would say not out of the world experience just normal suck but was playing with my balls which was added pleasure. reasonably good bj.

then it was my turn to oral her clean and fresh pussy, had good few mins spent on eating hers then moved to rim her again very clean no foul smell and spent some mins rimming her. then owo again to ready myself, condom on fucked her on my favourite missionary position until i shot my load.

throughout she was very pleasant and didn't see any kind of those attitudes which most EE girls have.

she said she is off to Hungary on Sunday so hoping to catch up again if possible. for £45 it was a decent punt which I am reasonably satisfied.

Thanks Guys

Hidden Image/Members Only