Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha near Clapham Junction  (Read 1712 times)

Offline finnzane

Got a meeting in Clapham Junction so thought I would have a little bit of therapy saw this and was quite taken. I am going to see her this week but was wondering if anyone had seen her.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline finnzane

apologies for forgetting to post this

Arranged to meet her and thought all would be ok after good comms to set up.

Turned up at the appointed place approx. 5 minute walk from Clapham junction. When I walked in she said she was not ready and I would have to wait in the room - which I did for 15 minutes in the dark!

Once the massage got started it was very sensual. She used some sort of stick with feathers on to brush all over my body,  this was followed by  a chain, very nice but not for 20 minutes. This was followed by about 20 minutes of her stroking me all over my back Once again very sensual but not for 20 minutes. She than oiled me up and did use a lot, the massage with the oil was really more of the same stroking very sensual but don't go if expecting a therapeutic massage.

After this rolled over and proceeded to add more oil - a bit too much for my liking and finished off with a good HR. All of this had been delivered before and during with no smiles and no attempt at conversation. She then disappeared and was gone for probably five minutes before she came back and said hurry you have to shower quickly as the next client is coming. This would not have been the case if over 20 minutes had not been wasted. This time did not get taken out of my hour.

Shower was ok but the towel I had to use was the one I had the massage on so not great.

And this is when it all turned stranger. I came out of the shower to hear Natasha having the most aggressive screaming argument in Russian. I assume she was on the phone in the kitchen but it was quite intimidating. I quickly got dressed and went to leave. She did not come out of the kitchen and all I could hear was sobbing. I said I am going and she said tearfully to leave. As much as I would like to think she was crying over me leaving I suspect that was not the case!

The cost was £80 for an hour and was very sensual. I would not return  due to a few reasons; wanting a more therapeutic massage, the fact that she made no attempt to smile (do these girls not realise they are in customer service and if they look angry and uninterested people won't return) and finally the argument as I left.