Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DEEP_DEEPTHROAT Safe punt?  (Read 1723 times)

Offline Jrivers1

Has anyone had any experience with DEEP_DEEPTHROAT her videos are amazing but she only has 8 reviews on adult work and she’s blocked people from viewing them. Ontop of that she’s changed her username a few times.

I’m tempting to try my luck but worried it’s going to be a horror story any thoughts?

External Link/Members Only

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If you search her AW ID number you would see the 3 reviews that are now linked to under your post.

Offline scutty brown

read
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366195.0

==edit==
I've just reindexed all her old profiles, it's a horror story.
Reading between the lines I'd suspect cocaine  psychosis, but she's definitely a scammer
« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 01:17:15 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Jrivers1

If you search her AW ID number you would see the 3 reviews that are now linked to under your post.

Thanks I did see the other reviews after I posted this, especially the horrid one about the park and dog ha! But I’m surprised there’s not more than this.

I’ll probably be the idiot and try my luck

Offline Jrivers1

read
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366195.0

==edit==
I've just reindexed all her old profiles, it's a horror story.
Reading between the lines I'd suspect cocaine  psychosis, but she's definitely a scammer

Ha! Agreed something deep inside of me can’t help but think get her on a good day and I’m in for a treat ahahaha either way if I do risk it for a biscuit I’ll update here.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Ha! Agreed something deep inside of me can’t help but think get her on a good day and I’m in for a treat ahahaha either way if I do risk it for a biscuit I’ll update here.

Really?

It sounds like you and her are a match made in heaven.

I saw her once at a train station (it's hard not to notice her look). She looked really fucked up.

Offline scutty brown

In my opinion you're an idiot

Offline Jrivers1

Really?

I saw her once at a train station (it's hard not to notice her look). She looked really fucked up.

Loool fucked up as in a crackhead or just odd?

Offline Jrivers1

In my opinion you're an idiot

Ohh mate I can admit to being a dickhead for a good throatgoat but I think I’ll take the warning sides and try others on my list lol. The community has spoken and now I’d feel like an even bigger dickhead if it was a failed punt or scam

Offline Jrivers1

Really?

Took the risk, she’s odd but worth it her head game is throatgoat level. Will review.