Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Day use rooms London  (Read 1703 times)

Offline finn5555

Anyone got any recommendations for a hotel room in London for use during the day?

Offline RAJEC

Anyone got any recommendations for a hotel room in London for use during the day?

Any specific part of London?

Offline finn5555

Any specific part of London?

not really somewhere close to the tube :thumbsup:

Offline KentAde

I use two hotels in/near Canary Wharf - one key-carded and one not. The key-carded one has massive discounts on a Friday hence I only use it on that day for bookings whereas the other one is cheap any day of the week.
PM if you fancy the details...

Offline heathen666

Doubletree at Heathrow is £50

Offline Steve2

External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

I sometimes use the site Steve2 linked. There's a fair few choices close to Paddington tube/rail that are fit for purpose.

Offline Sparta Prada

I have used the Hotel Ibis which is within 2 minutes walk from Shepherds Bush tube. It's ok for an Ibis, was refurbished a couple of years ago. £59 via External Link/Members Only

Offline Sedition

I’ve used Novotel at Heathrow half a dozen times. Used to be 50 quid

Offline cunningman

I'm not sure why I should bother with this for your benefit, but the oher responses have been a bit lightweight, so:

Repeating myself, but there are a number of sites:

External Link/Members Only - seems to have some reasonable offers, including checkin at 6 or so

I find byhours seems to provide the most flexibility in terms of checkin times etc.

Only booked once and that fell apart with the girl crying off, but it was a 'pay on check in' and there was no charge (it was an MStay).

I'd probably recommend MStay on that basis: wait until she shows up.

Offline cunningman

What I really want to know is why it says 'Reviews: 16' for you and when I check - just 9.

Not necessarily your fault but fuck me this site's ability to add up is shite.  Fucking PHP. :-(

Next thing you know - 'eventually consistent cloud system'. yeah, right. Muppets.

Offline finn5555

I'm not sure why I should bother with this for your benefit, but the oher responses have been a bit lightweight, so:

External Link/Members Only - seems to have some reasonable offers, including checkin at 6 or so

I find byhours seems to provide the most flexibility in terms of checkin times etc.

Only booked once and that fell apart with the girl crying off, but it was a 'pay on check in' and there was no charge (it was an MStay).

Many thanks  :hi:

Offline slickster2

Platinum post mate thanks (I sometimes need a day hotel with the civvies)

Offline Steve2

Between9and5 is now dayuse.com

Offline BrownEarth007

Great list thank you. Do any of the day or hourly hotels accept cash payments?

Offline Sparta Prada

Great list thank you. Do any of the day or hourly hotels accept cash payments?

Once I paid a dayuse hotel by cash, and they asked me to produce some form of ID. I either showed them my driving license or a debit/credit card, even though the booking was in a completely different name they were happy with what I produced.

I can’t recall why they asked to see the ID though, but clearly to do with paying in cash.

Offline jay-199

Once I paid a dayuse hotel by cash, and they asked me to produce some form of ID. I either showed them my driving license or a debit/credit card, even though the booking was in a completely different name they were happy with what I produced.

I can’t recall why they asked to see the ID though, but clearly to do with paying in cash.

Did they take a copy of the ID?

Offline Sparta Prada

Did they take a copy of the ID?

In my situation, no they didn't take a copy as far as I'm aware. Just a cursory look at the card and gave it straight back to me.

Offline Jonahp

In my situation, no they didn't take a copy as far as I'm aware. Just a cursory look at the card and gave it straight back to me.

Do you perhaps look younger than your actual years so they were checking if you're "of age" to rent a room?