Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Amanda Naughty - Polish girl in SW London / Surrey borders?  (Read 4956 times)

Quesadilla

I've seen her profile come up in my search but with only two feedback she never made my hotlist.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Got a response to a reverse bid from this girl - £150 for 2 hrs inc A levels (usually £230) - looks quite pretty / sexy from her PG pics - plenty of good clear face pics that show some pretty amazing blue eyes although her dreadlocks do nothing for me personally. 

Only been on AW 1 month, 2 positive fb, no clear body shots so not one I'd TOFTT for usually. 

So has anyone seen her by any chance? 

Offline che_666999

She bids all the time, then when I make contact there is never a response
I am fusing she bids on a few and only takes up one if she doesn't have a normal booking.

Waste of time

Quesadilla

I am fusing she bids on a few and only takes up one if she doesn't have a normal booking.

Waste of time
Thanks Che, good intel, won't bother pursuing.  :drinks:

Offline jsparky

Looks like a PG scammer, all she want is get you interested and pay to look at her private gallery!

Offline Sir Knumbskull

Waste of time

Top man, cheers Quesidilla as well for putting up your query and for Che for the Intel, she just bid on a RB for me as well, though slightly annoyed that she bid an extra half an hour at the same cost on yours! Your reputation must precede you!;) One to avoid by all accounts!

password02

Ha Ha  :D :D :D - Just had a RB from her at 2 hours at £200 including extra's - But with the recent posts will leave her at the bottom of the list.

Cheers for UKP

Quesadilla

Ha Ha  :D :D :D - Just had a RB from her at 2 hours at £200 including extra's - But with the recent posts will leave her at the bottom of the list.

Cheers for UKP

That's what it's all about!  :hi:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

She's just put in a bid to a RB I put up.

She looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous, but has anyone actually seen ? English seems poor.

Thanks. 

password02

She's just put in a bid to a RB I put up.

She looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous, but has anyone actually seen ? English seems poor.

Thanks.

+1 she has bid again on my BD - Anyone actually seen her?

Quesadilla

+1 she has bid again on my BD - Anyone actually seen her?

Nope - looks too much like a PG scam the way she bids on everything but never seems to respond.  The dreadlocks put me off but by all means give her a whirl for the team.  :D :hi:

Offline akauya

Good thread this one about Amanda Naughty. I added it to the Reverse Booking wiki page as a known scammer. If anyone knows of any other RB scammers please let me know and I will update the wiki.

External Link/Members Only

Quesadilla

Good thread this one about Amanda Naughty. I added it to the Reverse Booking wiki page as a known scammer. If anyone knows of any other RB scammers please let me know and I will update the wiki.

External Link/Members Only

Nice work again Akauya!  :hi:

The happy one

She has just bid on mine

£250 for three hours but I am in the back of beyond and at least a two hour trip each way

Then then texted and said three hours would be £330

So I will be leaving it alone

Pity as she is hot looking

Gets worse. She has just texted and said bb if I am recently tested
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 01:52:43 pm by The happy one »

Online finn5555

AVOID AVOID   :scare:

Just goes to show the worth of this forum  :thumbsup: she bid on my RB and I came on here to see if I could find anything and voila ......

Thought I would ask the BB question and she will do it  :vomit: