Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Talita Sheila - St Austell  (Read 380 times)

Offline rustpoacher

External Link/Members Only

in St Austell today at Travelodge, easy access, easy free parking

Not sure if this should be neutral or negative because I did not unload or have sex

this person has boobs, definitely nice plump, springy & soft too, couldn't get close enough to check for implant scars but this is a guy with an adams apple and male figure, I might be tempted (a hole is a hole I guess) but overall not a feminine package and I also considered that one of my regulars is available nearby today so I just left (too many poor punts recently)
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

vw

Sounds a negative to me. 

Did you walk?

Cost you anything?

Offline rustpoacher

Sounds a negative to me. 

Did you walk?

Cost you anything?

I'm not sure if its a negative because technically I did not use the service so I am no judge

cost me £0 nothing. I 'm way more careful than when I started punting and these days I walk at a sniff of forthcoming poor service. She didnt ask for money up front, she/he went in for a kiss immediately but I went to neck whilst unwrapping boobs in order to kiss but instead found it peculiar and unfeminine so I simply said sorry, not working for me, walked out fast before I could hear any responses- experience suggests a soon-to-come stream of offensive verbal abuse sometimes with a slap (I don't mind & I never retaliate)
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by: