Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WGs - when do you call it quits?  (Read 1179 times)

xer0

So, I'm curious... we all know that love or hate your job (i'm sure you have a few ups and downs), you earn a blinding wage.

Why did you start working, and more importantly.. when do you plan to quit?
I'm simply curious... because the majority of you can't earn the same amount in your late 30s or 40s.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 08:46:22 pm by xer0 »

dilettante

Good question - when do women "go off"?  Having punted girls aged 19 to 31, with most around 24 mark, the 19-yr-old was an absolute cracker physically but you sense that by 28 or so they're starting to lose that magic quality - which can be compensated for in other ways of course, I'm not complaining!  But in purely physical terms, there's quite a limited shelf life I think!  What do others think?

Offline bronson24

i think it all depends on what punters want really. i like young women and i also like milfs,

Offline house music dave

So, I'm curious... we all know that love or hate your job (i'm sure you have a few ups and downs), you earn a blinding wage.

Why did you start working, and more importantly.. when do you plan to quit?
I'm simply curious... because the majority of you can't earn the same amount in your late 30s or 40s.

Question for Saafe?

Edit: I see dilletante has widened the question to include all opinions as to "when women go off"

HMD
« Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 09:15:13 pm by house music dave »

yorkshire123

1.Another question for the girls on here
2.Question for the girls on here
3.Question for any WG's on here
4.to be a successful WG you need to

Q. What do all of these topics have in common
A. All locked by admin/mods this month

Offline Sedlmayer

1.Another question for the girls on here
2.Question for the girls on here
3.Question for any WG's on here
4.to be a successful WG you need to

Q. What do all of these topics have in common
A. All locked by admin/mods this month

And quite righty so IMHO - this isn't PN, it's a forum for punters, not prostitutes