Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genital Warts  (Read 3197 times)

Offline Toberman

Feel free to point me in the right direction to a topic (i've tried looking but i'm naff at this sorta thing) because I assume it's been covered 50+ times over and you're sick of it (apologies)

Noticed that i've had quite a few little bumps on my sack, called the doc and they seem to think that it's GW.

Obviously can't get checked right now in person but i've done postal STD tests that i'm waiting results on (for everything bar herpes). I've never gone bareback, seen about 10 girls in the past year, what are the odds of having something serious and it just not being HPV (which i'd be much more comfortable with)

Freaking out a little but feel free to get angry at me haha

Cheers

Offline tynetunnel

You’ll be needing the doc for this one OP, he’ll be along soon I’m sure.  :hi:

Offline Toberman

Offline Toberman

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Very useful read, appreciate it.

I don't really mind if I have it, it's just made me so paranoid about having anything else, especially HIV - I assume that's very uncommon in this line here?

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
If you go on Superdrug online Dr, you can send a photo in of your condition, they can diagnose and prescribe treatment for it.

Photo assessment is £20 and treatment £35.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2020, 08:04:22 pm by Vic69 »

Offline Toberman

If you go on Superdrug online Dr, you can send a photo in of your condition, they can diagnose and prescribe treatment for it.

Photo assessment is £20 and treatment £35.

Perfect thank you so much, i'll get this done while waiting for results because otherwise i'd never have known what it could be while we can't visit clinics.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
You are welcome,  I've used Superdrug previously for my routine sexual health screening, and found them to be fast and efficiant.  Hope it all works out ok for you x

Online boardyhell

years ago i had to go to a doctor in wimpole street to check if i had genital warts
this consisted of sticking my dick into a beaker of vinegar
it was paid for by the exs private insurance

Offline DrGFreeman

sounds like drivel to me

I had them and posted about it on here
they can freeze the big ones and give you topical treatments to shift the remainder

it is curable but they do reoccur
I was advised to stop shaving my scrotum with a razor, they come back where the skin is weakened

Offline LLPunting

Are you still using SPs?  If so do you tell the SPs before you engage in sex that you have these?

Offline Doc Holliday

You’ll be needing the doc for this one OP, he’ll be along soon I’m sure.  :hi:

During the current Covid19 pandemic please accept there may be a delay in responding.

years ago i had to go to a doctor in wimpole street to check if i had genital warts

sounds like drivel to me

Actually no some clinicians may use an acetic acid solution as a diagnostic test .. it turns the lesions white. The derivative Trichloroacetic acid may be used as a treatment.
On the other hand boardyhell may just have been intoxicated and walked into ‘Wimpole Chippy’ by mistake.

Feel free to point me in the right direction to a topic (i've tried looking but i'm naff at this sorta thing) because I assume it's been covered 50+ times over and you're sick of it (apologies)

If you put genital warts into the advanced search box you will find many discussions including this one I prepared earlier.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264241.msg2697607#msg2697607

Noticed that i've had quite a few little bumps on my sack, called the doc and they seem to think that it's GW.
I've never gone bareback, seen about 10 girls in the past year, what are the odds of having something serious and it just not being HPV (which i'd be much more comfortable with)

The Doc is almost certainly right in the diagnosis but see my answer above. The odds of you having something serious are almost zero but the tests will reassure you.

I don't really mind if I have it, it's just made me so paranoid about having anything else, especially HIV - I assume that's very uncommon in this line here?

Punter paranoia about STIs ?  Never heard of that before.  :D

Offline Doc Holliday

You mean I can now legitimately send my GP a 'cock pic' without her phoning the police again?  :D

Offline Toberman

During the current Covid19 pandemic please accept there may be a delay in responding.

Actually no some clinicians may use an acetic acid solution as a diagnostic test .. it turns the lesions white. The derivative Trichloroacetic acid may be used as a treatment.
On the other hand boardyhell may just have been intoxicated and walked into ‘Wimpole Chippy’ by mistake.
If you put genital warts into the advanced search box you will find many discussions including this one I prepared earlier.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=264241.msg2697607#msg2697607

The Doc is almost certainly right in the diagnosis but see my answer above. The odds of you having something serious are almost zero but the tests will reassure you.

Punter paranoia about STIs ?  Never heard of that before.  :D

Mate thank you so much!! You've reassured me a lot, I actually have sent a pic of my snake to a superdrug doctor so i'll see what they say too :lol:

Offline Xtro

Doc Holliday, You're a funny guy.   :lol:   :lol:   :cool:

Offline Toberman

You are welcome,  I've used Superdrug previously for my routine sexual health screening, and found them to be fast and efficiant.  Hope it all works out ok for you x

Great service, thanks so much for recommending!

Told that it was genital warts and been prescribed some cream to get rid of it, I suddenly feel a lot calmer now

Offline winkywanky

You mean I can now legitimately send my GP a 'cock pic' without her phoning the police again?  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Many, many years ago I presented to my GP with what turned out to be a varicocele. Only I didn't know that our cranky old family GP had retired, to be replaced by a newly-qualified female who was only about 3yrs older than I. She was very hot and reminded me very much of a young Diane Keen  :rose:

I sat there with my trousers around my ankles, as she tenderly rolled my sweetmeats around in her hands while smiling at me in a most comely manner. Luckily although I was young and would get several unwanted erections every day (frequently while standing room-only on the train, or on the Tube  :scare:), on this occasion I was so nervous that my pride and joy had turned into what resembled a socially-shy slug with withdrawal symptoms. I felt ashamed that I wasn't able to show her that I was actually packing 7" of rampant man-meat (after a good warm-up).

Several years later I was (re)introduced to her down the pub by a good friend who also happened to be a fellow GP of hers. Despite the passing of several decades (and a couple since she had been my doctor) I blushed profusely and she said she remembered me well  :blush:.

Last I heard, her marriage was sadly in trouble  :(. I wonder if she's turned up on POF yet?  :D

Offline Xtro

@winkywanky.

Great story.   :thumbsup:

Was there any surgery involved with that?

I don't mean the varicocele, I mean the fact that you was "packing 7" of rampant man-meat"!   :sarcastic:   ;)

Offline winkywanky

No Mr. Xtro, I am what is known on Naked Attraction as a grower, not a shower  :P

Offline Plan R

I've had 3 or 4 frozen off over the years, it's no biggie
(the nurse remarked)
 :hi:

Offline Home Alone

No Mr. Xtro, I am what is known on Naked Attraction as a grower, not a shower  :P

I don't want to, erm, 'rain' ;) on your parade, ww; but my inner pedant wants to know if that shouldn't read 'show-er'?! ;)

Offline winkywanky

I did wonder that, easily misconstrued as Terry-Thomas's absolute shaaawa, but frankly I'm past caring  :D

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider

Ha ha, yes you can send your dick pics quite happily without the risk of being blocked or a sarky reply like "congratulations you have a penis" or "ooh I've never seen a cock before!", only problem is it will cost you £20 a picture.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
Great service, thanks so much for recommending!

Told that it was genital warts and been prescribed some cream to get rid of it, I suddenly feel a lot calmer now

Oh that's good news your getting sorted, should put your mind at ease now.

Offline Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday, You're a funny guy.   :lol:   :lol:   :cool:

I've been told that before. I often used to overhear patients in the corridor say "that Doc's a f**king joke"

Offline Xtro

I've been told that before. I often used to overhear patients in the corridor say "that Doc's a f**king joke"

:lol:   :lol:   :thumbsup:

Online boardyhell

sounds like drivel to me

I had them and posted about it on here
they can freeze the big ones and give you topical treatments to shift the remainder

it is curable but they do reoccur
I was advised to stop shaving my scrotum with a razor, they come back where the skin is weakened
that actually happened, no bullshit,apparently they changed colour
it was about 30 years ago