Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Did Sexbot parlours ever happen?  (Read 1526 times)

Offline Charliehutton

This was the subject of discussion some months ago, as I recall.

Given the circumstances, I find myself ever more attracted to this girl....

External Link/Members Only

With the prospect of a vaccine so remote an enterprising parlour owner could make a fortune.

Online Thephoenix

They'd probably still want to charge extra for owo,  dfk,  anal and more than one pop. :rolleyes:

Offline Payyourwaymate

I'm not sure how that guy can look at himself in the mirror after he nutted  :lol:. I'd rather stick to wanking then do that. If they get robots that are like the movies then maybe I might be swayed. Otherwise, personally; not for me.

Going off a quick search, apparently there is one in Las Vegas according to this article.

Offline RandomGuy99

I think there is a sex doll brothel in the Netherlands.

I don't see it taking off not even in the world of COVID19.  I like the relaxed interaction with another human.  I don't really fancy shagging Alexa or Google. Siri maybe.

Offline LLPunting

I think there is a sex doll brothel in the Netherlands.

I don't see it taking off not even in the world of COVID19.  I like the relaxed interaction with another human.  I don't really fancy shagging Alexa or Google. Siri maybe.

Why would you want to shag Siri?  She represents everything worst about a Latina whore, costs too much to meet, is totally pay to play, does everything it can to keep you paying them for ongoing attention or periodic upgrades, is mostly style over substance and trades on appearances (regardless of gender at birth).
Google gives it up based on the person you pretend to be, you don't have to outlay much and if you ignore their pestering you still get most if not all of what you're after.

Offline GorillaWarfare

If it did happen, it wouldn't be for me. I like the interaction of a punt, the responsiveness of a WG is a big thing to me in whether a punt is enjoyable or not.

Think about the poor bugger who'd have to wash the sexbots between rounds in any parlour like that though...

Offline winkywanky

This was the subject of discussion some months ago, as I recall.

Given the circumstances, I find myself ever more attracted to this girl....

With the prospect of a vaccine so remote an enterprising parlour owner could make a fortune.

Umm, I think you'd want to be buying a brand new, factory-fresh model, not hiring one.

I certainly wouldn't consider hiring one in the present climate, in the current situation you're likely to pick up a bit more than a strange smell if she hadn't been properly sanitised before being dlivered to your doorstep  :scare:.

Offline cunningman

Think about the poor bugger who'd have to wash the sexbots between rounds in any parlour like that though...

Wash and disinfect with 80% alcohol etc - and then there's the room.  Perhaps it could be done outside?

Offline winkywanky

I think that's the Dogging model you're referring to.

She costs a bit more because she's fully waterproof  :cool:.

Online Thephoenix

Wash and disinfect with 80% alcohol etc - and then there's the room.  Perhaps it could be done outside?

I think I'd need to be 80% alcohol before trying one of those.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 10:17:40 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline Bonker

I nearly bought one. Looked like a bargain, made in Eastern Europe, only £50. Looked nothing like the catalogue. The pussy and mouth were extra. Threatened by the salesman but managed to get away.

Offline winkywanky

I nearly bought one. Looked like a bargain, made in Eastern Europe, only £50. Looked nothing like the catalogue. The pussy and mouth were extra. Threatened by the salesman but managed to get away.

:lol:

Offline winkywanky

I bet an alarm went off when you touched the tits too  :D.

Offline RandomGuy99

There was a documentary on TV earlier this with someone doing that.  Cleaning seemed a bad job.

See External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 12, 2020, 12:03:44 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline winkywanky

Also, a timer starts from the moment you first touch it, and with 5mins to go another alarm goes off, which makes you lose your boner.

And then the in-built boner-sensor notices that, and a heavily-accented voice comes from the doll telling you your time is over.

Offline Charliehutton

Also, a timer starts from the moment you first touch it, and with 5mins to go another alarm goes off, which makes you lose your boner.

And then the in-built boner-sensor notices that, and a heavily-accented voice comes from the doll telling you your time is over.

Winky, you're just not selling this to me!

Offline RandomGuy99

That sex doll and me had a preview of a sex robot at the end. It was hilarious.  It told the guy he was doing great and how the robot wanted him to take it up the arse.  I guess you have to watch out for the mains power connection and the batteries.  You don't want to get an electric shock through your penis.

Offline winkywanky

That sex doll and me had a preview of a sex robot at the end. It was hilarious.  It told the guy he was doing great and how the robot wanted him to take it up the arse.  I guess you have to watch out for the mains power connection and the batteries.  You don't want to get an electric shock through your penis.

I feel sure you'll be charged extra for that  :D

Offline niceguy30!!

I'm not sure how that guy can look at himself in the mirror after he nutted  :lol:. I'd rather stick to wanking then do that. If they get robots that are like the movies then maybe I might be swayed. Otherwise, personally; not for me.

Going off a quick search, apparently there is one in Las Vegas according to this article.

Looking at the SP I'd definitely chose doing her over the robot.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bizzare! thats wot that is!

I think some might prefer necrophillia! The response is just the same!

Or maybe slighty better a disintrested Rom??