Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Street prostitutes  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Willyed

Just a thought what do you reckon all the street prostitutes are doing as most of them are crack heads and have no way of funding their habits?
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just a thought what do you reckon all the street prostitutes are doing as most of them are crack heads and have no way of funding their habits?
How do you know this and more importantly, why do you care.   :unknown:

Offline Willyed

When I use to pick them up off the streets in my younger days the vast majority of them told me they’re doing it fund their habits.
Plus I’m very bored at home at the moment hence my curiosity.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline John Johnson

I would imaagine a lot are going through involuntary cold turkey but I don't live near an area that has them so I am only guessing.

Offline Corus Boy

Why did I look?

If they are addicts, working the streets and probably driven by a pimp or boyfriend...

...Do you really think that they are bothered by the isolation rules?

Police patrols may be more active but I'm sure they have ways of evading the patrols.

Business may well be slack with less punters on the roads but I'm guessing that those punters may not be too bothered either.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 02:21:57 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline jeanphillipe

I mentioned in another thread the romanian girls on hagley road seem to be immune

Offline markballoon

I pass through the Liverpool RLD on a regular basis with work and the numbers are down but some are still working.

Online sparkus

In some areas of London the only people you see around at the moment are the smackheads and dossers.  They'll have their scams regardless of all this.