Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Nipples on AW  (Read 5257 times)

Offline Jerk Chicken

Have I missed something here? What's so special about those nipples?
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline expeller

Perkiness! Maybe you would like to give examples of ones more to your pleasing.

Offline winkywanky

Isn't it funny how picky we all are about nipples that turn us on (and I include myself in that)?

For me, big wide areola with the whole nipple rising up to a point in the middle (think: Mt. Fuji) are the gold standard, rather than flat saucer-areola with a dog-end of a nipple sticking out in the middle like an isolated coat-peg.

Even better are the fabled puffy nipples, frequently on an otherwise small breast, where most of the breast development seems to have happened almost within the nipple. For me, these are insanely sexy  :wacko:.

Offline expeller

Pleased the thread is stimulating interest.

Offline winkywanky

Nipples frequently stimulate interest.

Nipples are frequently stimulated.

Offline dreamwrx

Chewed on these many a time .. for me, nice nipples aren't enough, they have to be on the end of a big pair boobs. And there's none better than Mia2 / Melisandre of Wakefield.

(Currently abroad, back in the UK this summer .. probably)

• Melisandre111 (formerly Mia2), Wakefield .. External Link/Members Only
  • Currently on the other side of the world so profile is effectively down, but she's told me she plans to return to the UK this summer

Check out the insane resolution on this photo ... click on it and expand if you want a screen full of Mel's right nipple :-)

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 16, 2020, 07:08:50 am by dreamwrx »

Offline Jerk Chicken

Chewed on these many a time .. for me, nice nipples aren't enough, they have to be on the end of a big pair boobs. And there's none better than Mia2 / Melisandre of Wakefield.

• Currently on the other side of the world so profile is effectively down, but she's told me she plans to return to the UK this summer

Check out the insane resolution on this photo ... click on it and expand if you want a screen full of Mel's right nipple :-)

This is more like it  :lol:
Banned reason: Previously banned (Sean70) - Pimp, dangerous and using UKP review threats to demand extra services
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline king tarzan

The sign that they are aroused :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :dance: :dance:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline southcoastpunter

We are all different in what we like (thank goodness) but for me, any nipple that points downwards, below horizontal, is not good. Also personally i don't like big tits and not big fake tits. But thats just me.

Offline winkywanky

Offline Kenaldo

Bad Girl Robyn of Chorley and now sadly long gone had a fine pair of nipples.

I remember passing comment about them taking a coat hanger (to hang from them as they when so big) and so on my next visit so passed me one so I could try for myself! And it did though to be fair not with my coat on it.  :lol:

Offline RobinBrod

I used to love the nipples on Laura at Maxes, retired now. They were like hat-pegs. If anybody can find pictures I'd be greateful as they were fabulous to chew on!

Offline RobinBrod

I don't meen Laura, I mean Lauren. Apologies to all.

Offline Don Quixote

You mean she's lactating?
Mate, quit it; you're milking this for all it's worth.

Offline Spencer Fobby

Not for me.  If the nipples are staring at my knees then I'm really not interested.  Give me a pair of tits where the nipples are looking upwards, proud and inviting... whether thats a b cup or a DD cup, that's not important.  The word 'pert' is an essential descriptor...
Banned reason: Abuse of mod.

Online RandomGuy99

Tori Bliss' are very nice too.

External Link/Members Only

You should see them once they're full warmed up.

Offline king tarzan

Tori Bliss' are very nice too.

You should see them once they're full warmed up.

Aroused when snogged and mango licked 👅👅😋👅yep she is enjoying it then!!!👅👅😋👅
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Online RandomGuy99

Aroused when snogged and mango licked 👅👅😋👅yep she is enjoying it then!!!👅👅😋👅
Mangos? 

I didn't see any Mangos?

Offline winkywanky

Offline george r

Bad Girl Robyn of Chorley and now sadly long gone had a fine pair of nipples.

I remember passing comment about them taking a coat hanger (to hang from them as they when so big) and so on my next visit so passed me one so I could try for myself! And it did though to be fair not with my coat on it.  :lol:

yes she did mate ..and she liked them being sucked  :yahoo:

Offline vindici

This is a great thread, love me some big nipples!

Offline the groper

The naked girl, Luton. A white British lady. Small breasts but giant nipples.The day before I was going to get in touch to see she is announced on AW she would not be working ATM because of covid-19. Keen to see her once all this blows over.

Offline Goldfinch

The naked girl, Luton. A white British lady. Small breasts but giant nipples.The day before I was going to get in touch to see she is announced on AW she would not be working ATM because of covid-19. Keen to see her once all this blows over.

She's now changed her profile name:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 06:25:45 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline shyboy1

It was that pic that tempted me to visit her a few months ago. Have to say in the flesh she was nothing like that and nipples didn’t get that extended. Made me wonder if some of the pics might have been of someone else. I’ve had worse punts but if you’re expecting the girl in the pics you’ll be disappointed.
SB

Offline threechilliman

It was that pic that tempted me to visit her a few months ago. Have to say in the flesh she was nothing like that and nipples didn’t get that extended. Made me wonder if some of the pics might have been of someone else. I’ve had worse punts but if you’re expecting the girl in the pics you’ll be disappointed.
SB

Good info.

There was a milf near Manchester Airport with big nips. Can't remember her name off the top of my head though.

Online Corus Boy

SB

TBH I instinctively thought that the image had been Photoshopped but as much as I looked. that was an arduous task, I couldn't find any evidence.

Offline Goldfinch

Offline JimmySW

Offline Southendlothario

:thumbsup: very nice.

Now they are a lovely pair of nipples!

I like them not too long, but nice and wide too. Dark coloured, and with big areola's too. Especially if on a nice naturally big-ish pair of boobs, say a C or D cup

Offline Marquis

Stairway2Heaven (AKA Dina) in Haslingden has an exceptional pair. Massey Ferguson wheel nuts that extend nicely into conventional teat shape with some TLC. Photos are very poor quality so you'll have to take my word for it, but you can just about see what's in store in the pic titled 'Stripping off' in her free gallery.

A/W account is External Link/Members Only