Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork  (Read 844 times)

Offline finn5555

Does anyone know if there is a place on AW where girls can post comments about punters that only girls offering services can see  :unknown:

Offline datwabbit

I thought they could make notes on your profile.

Offline 4xvx

No i don't think so, thay had an option where thay could leave comments on your profile, But it's been removed now,

Offline Hobbit

Does anyone know if there is a place on AW where girls can post comments about punters that only girls offering services can see  :unknown:

No there isn't. The only place they bitch about us is SAAFE.

Offline Happyjose

No i don't think so, thay had an option where thay could leave comments on your profile, But it's been removed now,

Yeah, seem to remember that a couple of years back. Stopped due to abuse I think

Offline finn5555

Offline winkywanky

Yeah, seem to remember that a couple of years back. Stopped due to abuse I think

What a surprise. Some WGs posting spiteful, nasty, vengeful, irrational shit would have been commonplace I should imagine. That would ultimately be bad for (their) business so I can quite see why AW would have gotten rid of.

At least SAAFE is actually moderated so that the most extreme/unwarranted shit can be called out (just as it can be here).

Offline Happyjose

It was called Adultwork Client Notes

Plenty of past threads about it

e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72194.msg915436#msg915436

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:20:15 pm by Happyjose »

Offline dieseldriver

Are us menfolk allowed to register. Or restricted to SP's?

Offline Happyjose

Are us menfolk allowed to register. Or restricted to SP's?

What are you referring to?

SAAFE and Client Notes (discontinued) have been discussed on this thread

« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:23:16 pm by Happyjose »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
It was called Adultwork Client Notes

Plenty of past threads about it

e.g. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72194.msg915436#msg915436

From recollection, although AW removed this facility for SP to see notes made by other SP against particular clients, I believer this still goes on for the SP to make notes on you, BUT ONLY SHE CAN SEE THEM. E.G. So if you send her another PM a year or two later, and she had mades on you from rthe first PM, then she would be able to see the notes she previously made on you.

Offline Vic69

• Service Provider
From recollection, although AW removed this facility for SP to see notes made by other SP against particular clients, I believer this still goes on for the SP to make notes on you, BUT ONLY SHE CAN SEE THEM. E.G. So if you send her another PM a year or two later, and she had mades on you from rthe first PM, then she would be able to see the notes she previously made on you.

You are correct.  The SP notes (viewable to other SP's) were taken off a few years ago, only personal notes are available now.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Absolutely correct, notes can only be viewed by the author.