Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen WGs  (Read 4801 times)

Offline boredoldergent

My new year plans are to focus on teen uni student type SP's.  Surely these girls need the money to fund their education so will deliver a better service to an OAPs cock?  I would love to find a nice young slut who enjoys gaping. 
Banned reason: Tout posting banned subject in every region.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.

Offline cueball

My new year plans are to focus on teen uni student type SP's

I would love to find a nice young slut who enjoys gaping.
Maybe you can find one on a gape year  :D

I'll get my coat

Offline berksboy

In over 25 years of punting i have only meet 2 true teens and both were not students so good luck with that .  :rolleyes:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Only ever once shagged a teen hooker,18 , she was, on the recommendation of a 20 yo she shared premises with.
Gorgeous. Perfect figure and as dirty as she needed to be, but despite her efforts there we didn't really gel. Bonus points for wearing her real school uniform. Pervy, huh?
She retired then, this year, went back to her old profession at the ripe age of 23.

Offline Kingy28

Only ever once shagged a teen hooker,18 , she was, on the recommendation of a 20 yo she shared premises with.
Gorgeous. Perfect figure and as dirty as she needed to be, but despite her efforts there we didn't really gel. Bonus points for wearing her real school uniform. Pervy, huh?
She retired then, this year, went back to her old profession at the ripe age of 23.
Her pension pot must have run dry  :D

Offline Dipper

Offline rhub9

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
op has 3 reviews all negatives.... and whats gaping?
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline sensualencounter

Do you really need to ask??? You are all innocent and sweet  :lol: Google is your friend.... although maybe add ass to the beginning?

Offline datwabbit

I think it's stretching due to her being tight and him being large

Offline hungrypunt

Surely the gentle old man :) I think he meant vaping  :rose:

Offline Waterhouse

Offline hamchang

You tend to get more 18 / 19 yr olds on SA than on the whoring advert boards. Those on AW tend to not actually be 18/19 either. I've had success in the past advertising on Craiglist etc

Offline smartieshouse

I suppose the big question. Is age vital for the needs of the OP, or is it body shape?

My desires are always on the skinny size 6/8 so 18-21 is brilliant but if the body belongs to a 30 year old girl no worries from me!!

Offline Metalgear2018

Why don't you just go to university and study something?

Offline datwabbit

You tend to get more 18 / 19 yr olds on SA than on the whoring advert boards. Those on AW tend to not actually be 18/19 either. I've had success in the past advertising on Craiglist etc
Because if he goes onto SA and talks to them like hookers then he'll get nowhere

Offline Avg_Joe

i wish i could see your face when you googled that becs  :D

(you might want to clear your browsing history btw!!)
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline Avg_Joe

Offline LLPunting

i wish i could see your face when you googled that becs  :D

(you might want to clear your browsing history btw!!)

Bet she'd be gaping but not at the two holes others might want.

Offline Colston36

Guess the OP must have just read this...

External Link/Members Only
At 79 I did have a relationship for a few months with a 20 year old. She would never have made it to uni. But the report made me laugh.

I always smile when I see the word "campaigners". No doubt they're also "activists". But I laughed louder on reading this:

The student ... tried other work but her learning difficulties made it hard to hold down a job.

Get that? Too thick to get a job. but at uni. But it gets better

The now 22-year-old wants to pursue her studies to do a master’s and hopefully a PhD.

So there we have it. Too stupid to do a job but hopes to get a PhD. In what? Activist blow-jobs? At least she's providing a much-needed service

It was the mega-twat Blair who decided 50% of the young should go to Uni. Net result, billions pissed away on Unis who pour out unemployables by the million ... and create a need for immigrants who don't mind working.

Offline datwabbit

At 79 I did have a relationship for a few months with a 20 year old. She would never have made it to uni. But the report made me laugh.

I always smile when I see the word "campaigners". No doubt they're also "activists". But I laughed louder on reading this:

The student ... tried other work but her learning difficulties made it hard to hold down a job.

Get that? Too thick to get a job. but at uni. But it gets better

The now 22-year-old wants to pursue her studies to do a master’s and hopefully a PhD.

So there we have it. Too stupid to do a job but hopes to get a PhD. In what? Activist blow-jobs? At least she's providing a much-needed service

It was the mega-twat Blair who decided 50% of the young should go to Uni. Net result, billions pissed away on Unis who pour out unemployables by the million ... and create a need for immigrants who don't mind working.

Hold the phone...

79yo with a 20yo? How did that work?

Offline scutty brown

Hold the phone...

79yo with a 20yo? How did that work?

By the sound of it she had limited IQ.............

Offline Avg_Joe

Bet she'd be gaping but not at the two holes others might want.

that's fine, i'd take that one, and if she does talk a lot, just think of the vibrations  :wacko: although i'd be tempted to spank her ass for talking with her mouth full  :cool:

Offline hungrypunt

Because if he goes onto SA and talks to them like hookers then he'll get nowhere

But probably  better sex than AW :) DW

Offline poundstock

I don’t judge anyone’s choice but at 72 I am not looking for teenagers. My lowest age limit is 45 but occasionally enjoy breaking my rules.

Offline smartieshouse

If the girl is legal l am not sure why people get so judgemental. If the girl wants to work and guys want to pay....

Offline poundstock

If the girl is legal l am not sure why people get so judgemental. If the girl wants to work and guys want to pay....
My thoughts exactly. What other people get up to is not my concern. I just go with what is comfortable for me.

Offline Scotpunter

I'm not in the least bit judgemental. If the OP wants to see teens, providing they are legal and willing crack on.

However, my (limited) experience of younger WG's is that they want the money but lack the experience to give a good punt.
Banned reason: Cunt

Offline User176

You do you.

Are there any guys here who look for WGs who are around their age or older?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You are joking aren't you??  The oldest I would go for is 20 years my junior, that puts them just under 50ish. 

Offline GPNG

I do have a really nice 21 year old  who i have become good friends with who does outcall for me, she ticks all the boxes and is a really nice lass to boot.  I'll get her permission to send you the details. 

Offline scutty brown

I do have a really nice 21 year old  who i have become good friends with who does outcall for me, she ticks all the boxes and is a really nice lass to boot.  I'll get her permission to send you the details.

Does she practice Thelema?

Offline Winker121

I don't want to punt with anyone older than my own age so up to thirty-one.  Younger is better though!

Offline S.X. MacHine

Judgemental becomes hypocritical when one 36 yo WG asked how young I'd go. On telling her I'd done an 18 yo student, she told me to 'fuck off'. I did, never to return... A pity really; she had the best figure of any woman I've known.

Offline GPNG

Does she practice Thelema?

Ha ha Scutty lad, I'll give you that one    :)    Good knowledge though, most people thing the avatar is from the Adams Family!!!   I may change it for a more flattering one.

Stevensmiles

Aleister Crowley has a lot to answer for  :D

Offline GPNG

Aleister Crowley has a lot to answer for  :D

Bet he'd have used AW!!!    :)   

Stevensmiles

I bossed over quite a number of educated to degree level young people.
Some who had been given a golden opportunity to advance themselves and others who got their degree in something so useless.... surely they would have known it would be of no help to them in the job they eventually did take up.

Good for you sport. Age is a fuckin number nuff said.

Offline Moresomes

I've looked, but they're all dead.   :thumbsdown:

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.

Offline Donnie69

I'd always go for an 18/19 woman if possible. Older is fine too. I'm 50+, and the idea of doing a dirty 18 year old is a massive turn on. Ideally she'd be a natural slut.

Offline S.X. MacHine

I'd always go for an 18/19 woman if possible. Older is fine too. I'm 50+, and the idea of doing a dirty 18 year old is a massive turn on. Ideally she'd be a natural slut.

I was a sprightly 61 when I had my 18yo WG. Not much connection; a fairly underwhelming experience.
She was fresh and gorgeous in the way of 18yo's, though....and a right wee slut. :rolleyes:

Offline JayEZ2K

My new year plans are to focus on teen uni student type SP's.  Surely these girls need the money to fund their education so will deliver a better service to an OAPs cock?  I would love to find a nice young slut who enjoys gaping.
I think what you are looking for is way too specific. I don't even think I've ever punted a teen, although some are in their early 20's. As far as students go, I'm pretty sure Alice Rock is a student. But she's not a teen (she's early 20's), and she is not the "uni student type" (she's alternative tatted type).

Could you post her AW/profile info?

Offline smartieshouse

Am pleased I'm not the only dirty old man in the making lol!!

Offline scutty brown

Bet he'd have used AW!!!    :)

I found one story about him where the goat he was about to rape and then sacrifice objected, so he had to make do with a virgin member of his coven............he didn't get to sacrifice her but he did get to pop her cherry on the altar.
What happened to the goat wasn't recorded...