Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian non-voting scavenger pro$$ie vote Remain, cops act as bastards  (Read 845 times)

Offline Marmalade

... which is bad enough... but it seems the Met are up to playing the cunt again ...

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only’s Romanian Sex Workers Are Worried That Brexit Would Screw Them
(archive London prossie march)

"Against the backdrop of the EU referendum campaign, London-based Romanian women sex workers are using EU law to challenge the police and fight for their rights.

" Under Operation Nexus, the Met are monitoring Romanian sex workers, rounding them up and ordering them to leave the country because they claim that sex work doesn’t count as legitimate employment.

"A north London woman reported violence to the police, and they said to her, ‘Are you telling us you’re a prostitute? Because, if so, we’re going to arrest you.’ In the end, this woman had to get the violent guys off her back herself rather than the police doing anything about it,” she says. “It’s known in the area that the violence is ignored, but the police are ready to organise five vans of immigration officers to sit there and target women as soon as they gather and chat together."

But it seems the campaign is organised not by the Romas but by the English Collective of Prostitutes.

Personally I'd rather see Romanian prostitutes remain (if they are any good) than hear their political opinions  :rolleyes:
Now good luck to the ECP getting decriminalisation but I'm less interested in their EU opinion, which is outside their area of expertise.

One day (perhaps) we'll have
Prostitutes that just give a good sex at a good price
A police force that polices the streets to protect people
And a prime minister able to run the country

Sounds simple enough to me . . .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:48:29 am by Marmalade »

Offline peter purves

A very interesting post.

Looks as if Romanians feel most aggrieved by the policy

"But last night it was claimed an "increasing number" of Romanian sex workers are being detained under the operation – even though many do not have convictions"

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

They're fulfilling the government promise -- unlike a lot of immigrants -- of doing jobs that British people can't or don't want to do. The fact that they put up with police harassment that British people don't is anther matter...

Offline AnthG

Under Operation Nexus, the Met are monitoring Romanian sex workers, rounding them up and ordering them to leave the country because they claim that sex work doesn’t count as legitimate employment.

The Police are kind of right in my opinion. As the whole argument the government is raising about EE workers is they put more into the system than they take out.

These Romanian WGs will not be paying tax on their earnings. Won't be paying anything really into the system for being here but are expecting the benefits of being here in return.

But it does seem interesting that Romanians are being specifically singled out in that MET operation. As the exact same can be said about Dutch sex workers coming over here. Or Polish or any others. I think the police know themselves the full story about Romanian sex workers and that they give shoddy service more than any other nationality.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral