Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milton Keynes - Annabellas Ella & Tina  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Flair99

Had been wanting to book a duo with Tina and Ella for a while. Saw Tina was back, so made the call and was delighted to hear they were both available.
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

£140 for 30 mins, flat in the Hub.

Met by Ella in her underwear. Have seen Ella on her own a few times. Very friendlh, fit and just like photos. Hadn't seen Tina in years and she's had implants since. Properly fit and the most incredible arse.

They walked into the bedroom and I knew straight away it was going to be amazing.

Started with 3 way French kissing and all getting naked. Tina then suggested Ella licked her pussy while I licked Ella's. Who was I to disagree.

Ella dived inbetween Tina's legs and at first I just watched that. Then I buried my tongue into Ella's sweet pussy and arse.

After a while I wanted to taste Tina as well, so licked her pussy with Ella. Loads of kissing with both ladies throughout.

Tina got on all fours and I tongued her arse and pussy while Ella sucked my cock.

Rubber on and I fucked Tina missionary then doggy, whilst Ella encouraged me to finger her. Tina's arse is simply spectacular.

Change of rubber then I fucked Ella whilst snogging Tina. Eventually too much for me and unloaded in the bag.

Have visited MKE / Annabellas literally hundreds of times over the years and this was without doubt the best visit. Tina and Ella made me feel so comfortable I was able to just enjoy every second. Already checking the rota for when Tina is back.

Offline HornyHemel

Nice review!   If I had the funds for a duo, I would certainly consider this fine pairing!  :drinks:

Offline Flair99