Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AYS no more  (Read 2497 times)

Offline WDFORTE

They handed the keys back to the landlord Friday according to one of the girls that worked there.  The Police wrote to the landlord after a visit the Police made to the place, giving him a week to shut the place.
Looks like The Studio and Kitty's are the last standing in Birmingham now.

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

They handed the keys back to the landlord Friday according to one of the girls that worked there.  The Police wrote to the landlord after a visit the Police made to the place, giving him a week to shut the place.

How long before those two get shut down too? Kitty’s is even on the same road!

Offline scutty brown

Offline WDFORTE

website is still up 

Just like their staffs draws...no one to take them down  :lol:

Offline RandomGuy99

Not the most discreet of locations. Looks like the site across the road is going to be redeveloped so might be part of that.

Offline booby

I always felt it was quite discreet, no signs, down the little passage way. I had to stop going a few years ago because I know people in the area.

It's all being gentrified and hipstering up round there, even on the news the other day, as the new Shoreditch , so definitely cleaning the area of undesirables.

Online mr.bluesky

That's a shame, I've never visited this place but as someone who started his punting hobby in Birmingham's massage parlours many moons ago there is not many left now, all disappeared.  Places like  Manyana, Pennys,  Harmony,  Ambassador's , Lucy Palmers, Garden of Eden and many more  :cry:
« Last Edit: March 19, 2024, 06:21:23 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Punterperson1971

I remember going once and seeing a lovely lady there (reviewed) it was a few years back but for me it was hard to get to as I’m not from the area and rely on public  transport

Offline Roadster

A real shame.  Though AYS had gone down hill quite hard recently.  ES is still going and I think Garden of Eden is too, (never been there though).

Is this the end of the parlour system in Birmingham, or is this now a gap in the market for someone else to fill?  Time will tell I guess.

Online mr.bluesky

A real shame.  Though AYS had gone down hill quite hard recently.  ES is still going and I think Garden of Eden is too, (never been there though).

Is this the end of the parlour system in Birmingham, or is this now a gap in the market for someone else to fill?  Time will tell I guess.

Yes, you are right Garden of Eden is still going 👍  used to visit this place many many years ago .

Offline Metajas

I drove past and the side gate entrance was open.

Offline WDFORTE

I drove past and the side gate entrance was open.

Ring then, see if you get a reply  :dash:

Offline scutty brown

Ring then, see if you get a reply  :dash:

landline unanswered
mobile turned off

Offline Rabalder

I remember AYS (At Your Service) used to have two venues, a long long time ago (and when when I lived closer to Brum) and had a really memorable time with a dutch girl at the second venue.

Birmingham - Devotions, Blue Ice, Kittys, All Nations, AYS ...visited semi-frequently prior to 2015 or closure. I recall Blue Ice had this very pretty Asian girl who gave great enthusiastic service.

Stoke-on-Trent - Unit 12, I recall they had a jacuzzi upstairs which I used with Kaci (if i remember her name correctly).

Derby - New Escape (multiple visits to Chelsea Hart).

All of the above have gone, some a long time ago, and not been replaced.
I used to enjoy the experience and choice of a parlour, I stopped visiting when I moved away from Brum and around the same time many were closing or having issues with the local council, police or residents.

Offline WDFORTE

Well the new news is that they are doing the same as Paradise girls in Coventry, working out of a local hotel next month onwards, check mobile and website for details or so they say.  Don't know which hotel yet? we wait with baited breath...

Offline scutty brown

Well the new news is that they are doing the same as Paradise girls in Coventry, working out of a local hotel next month onwards, check mobile and website for details or so they say.  Don't know which hotel yet? we wait with baited breath...

hopefully that's bated breath..............

Offline Spurt

Shame had a few decent visits over the years, rarely a poor one.

The price point made it a a good option when over that way.

Offline alibirmingham

Sad to see it go although I hadn’t visited in a while. Found the selection not to my liking especially after the price increase a few years back although I would call every now and then to see if there was any new talent that sounded appealing.

Guessing if they are moving to a hotel based outfit they’ll be increasing the prices a little which would then make them inline with most other options (VS and Erotic Studio) so main USP (the price point) would disappear.  :unknown: