Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Health Southampton Peartree Ave. Grace  (Read 2449 times)

Offline 0ty

External Link/Members Only

Had an opportunity to lose the lockdown load. Chose this place as it’s close and I’m lazy.
Booked via text prompt reply all sorted.
Arrived nervous in case it was a munter, however Grace (with a mask) looked very good slim 5’4” ish.
Shown into first massage room after payment £30 for half an hour. Room ok enough space either side of the table and two doors (as I found out later this is the separation between two massage rooms.)

She left the room while I stripped, lay on bed no towel, on return she immediately stroked my arse. Asked for soft medium and hard massage. Massage started all good standing at the head of the table good and strong down the back down to soft cc’s. Next on to the legs again very good leading up to the gentleman vegetables.

She began to cup and tickle on a reach under and kept her hand there while wiping the oil from my back with her other hand. Turn over and offer of HE £20. Nothing else offered and didn’t ask, probably should have done. 

Really good HJ slow and sensual and sped up at the right times full eye contact throughout, groping a really firm and tidy bum (clothed unfortunately) she kept going until I was completely empty, long clean up while still playing with the veg.  Leg head and shoulder massage for remaining time also very good.

Now while I’m having my nice relaxing head massage I’m hearing some bloke in the next room through the door losing his junk and he wasn’t quiet. Hopefully those sounds will not stay in the memory :vomit:

Grace is there for one more week and then apparently going on holiday  :unknown:

Was about 40 mins in total. Strong positive for the girl strong negative for the setup.

Offline fastcar669

Thanks for the review, went to china Health last year and had a decent massage from the girl on duty on the day. I don't remember her name but she was really tall for a Chinese Girl. As you say the place is a bit short on space but it is clean and.  All depends on the girl at the time as per normal

« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 05:51:56 pm by fastcar669 »

Offline CharliePepp

I used to go to this place often, its not the most discrete of locations being between two shops on a busy street but it does feel safe and clean.
I've found it very hit and miss, and the standard of girls has dropped over time.
Usually I would get a B2B with agreement I could finish on the girls tits. Usually with me straddling while being wanked off and watching the girl trying not to get a shot in the eye.
Last time I went there the girl was such a munter I pulled the forgot my wallet play and left.
I also agree the walls seem very thin in this place, its always very off putting listening to another dude shooting his load and wondering if he's got a better looking option.
Banned reason: Boundary pushing twat.
Banned by: daviemac