Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Chloe Cox Meets? Bexley  (Read 618 times)

Offline sharp_93

Have had this girl on my hotlist for a while and been really debating a punt. She has a lot of positive reviews on AW but on here a couple of negatives (bookings cancelled) and 1 positive (being debated if fake on post). I know AW rates aren't anything over ratings and reviews on here.

Has anyone met this girl and just not left a review on here?

External Link/Members Only

Offline downthehatch

Not met here...

I can see the appeal. Right up my alley....she is showing as working tonight in London.

However 4 negative reviews on UKP. Obviously your choice, your money, but 1 positive and 4 negative already tells me everything I need to know. Maybe give it a go but have a strong Plan B in place as the likelihood is she’ll bail on you?

cyberstrider

Advice is difficult, but instinct tells me loud and clear, AVOID, thre are many other punts to spend money on, and why take a chance on feeling that bitter taste?

Offline sensualencounter

Have had this girl on my hotlist for a while and been really debating a punt. She has a lot of positive reviews on AW but on here a couple of negatives (bookings cancelled) and 1 positive (being debated if fake on post). I know AW rates aren't anything over ratings and reviews on here.

Has anyone met this girl and just not left a review on here?

External Link/Members Only

So why question the reviews if you know ”AW rates aren’t anything over ratings and reviews on here”? Seems irrational to me...

Offline sharp_93

So why question the reviews if you know ”AW rates aren’t anything over ratings and reviews on here”? Seems irrational to me...

As we all know people leave AW positives for positives back. I am aware of the reviews on here being negative but all of those are for no meets (i am aware that on most cases this was not punters fault).

My question was of the people who have managed to meet who are on this site, what  was there experience?