Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chinese massage Baker Street  (Read 2059 times)

Offline Absolutman

Recently tried the Chinese massage on Baker Street. As you exit the tube, turn right and it is on the opposite side of the street. Two rather attractive ladies at reception. Shortly after the massage began my masseuse tried to upsell me a FS. I might have gone for it if it had been the other girl! After I declined I received a very perfunctory massage, at one point I had to suggest she use two hands! In short, a place to go if you want FS but not if you want a massage and maybe a HJ or BJ. 

Offline Jonestown

Recently tried the Chinese massage on Baker Street. As you exit the tube, turn right and it is on the opposite side of the street. Two rather attractive ladies at reception. Shortly after the massage began my masseuse tried to upsell me a FS. I might have gone for it if it had been the other girl! After I declined I received a very perfunctory massage, at one point I had to suggest she use two hands! In short, a place to go if you want FS but not if you want a massage and maybe a HJ or BJ.

That sounds like our old friend, San Ling, on the corner of the arcade that has the very authentic looking Japanese restaurant.

Offline rebelsurge

AS I was leaving this shop yesterday afternoon a middle aged lady and her dog were arriving for a massage. I don't know how much they charged the dog for a HE.
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline sparkus

AS I was leaving this shop yesterday afternoon a middle aged lady and her dog were arriving for a massage. I don't know how much they charged the dog for a HE.

Burst out laughing and had to think quickly when the missus asked to see.