Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candice Dior SEXY MIXED RACE british CALL ME £100 +447376729377 - 22 AVOID  (Read 1558 times)

CaptainRoscoe

External Link/Members Only

There were two conflicting reviews of this lady. One which was positive but I was rather dubious of:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154615.0

I say dubious because two of his reviews are of two women from the same “group.” The negative one seems to be a red herring to put us off. I could be wrong but I trust my instincts to presume he’s a tout.

Unfortunately I didn’t trust my instincts in spite of the fact there was a more recent negative review of the lady in question:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=156751.0

Still, i decided to go. Worst case scenario would be a wasted journey.

I made comms by phone call, confirmed the time, everything seemed ok. I got to the location and I’m then told she’s with a client. WTF? After I confirmed earlier she then offered me to see one of her friends. I declined. The bare cheek of it. Luckily I had a plan b so I walked.

In short, avoid. I’m almost certain the woman in the pictures doesn’t work there. A bunch of nonsense. I guess I’m not too frustrated because at least I can vent on here and warn other punters, plus my rep on here speaks for itself. I hope no one else bothers.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:34:02 am by CaptainRoscoe »

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I had a similar experience Captain Roscoe. The difference is I saw Candice Dior as she was leaving the shower so can confirm she does work at this address.

I'll write a review as I agree it's important Punters know what to expect when they book her.

CaptainRoscoe

I had a similar experience Captain Roscoe. The difference is I saw Candice Dior as she was leaving the shower so can confirm she does work at this address.

I'll write a review as I agree it's important Punters know what to expect when they book her.

Was it a bait and switch or were you seeing someone else already as she came out?

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Was it a bait and switch or were you seeing someone else already as she came out?

Not a bait and switch, Candice Dior is real and she is a WG ( I can't stress how nieve she is but that's youth and inexperience).

Candice was leaving the shower, I saw her spoke to her and she apologised (details in my review).
She offered her mate to me who I declined.

As said in My review Captain Roscoe if she appeals to you it's worth going to see her as she is real.

CaptainRoscoe

Not a bait and switch, Candice Dior is real and she is a WG ( I can't stress how nieve she is but that's youth and inexperience).

Candice was leaving the shower, I saw her spoke to her and she apologised (details in my review).
She offered her mate to me who I declined.

As said in My review Captain Roscoe if she appeals to you it's worth going to see her as she is real.

I just saw your review. If she’s done it to you too then forget it. It’s really poor service that 3 Of us have experienced this. I doubt anyone else will bother jumping through hoops because of her poor time keeping.

Bare in mind I confirmed hours before. I think she’s just playing us.

Offline Gentlelovemaking

I just saw your review. If she’s done it to you too then forget it. It’s really poor service that 3 Of us have experienced this. I doubt anyone else will bother jumping through hoops because of her poor time keeping.

Bare in mind I confirmed hours before. I think she’s just playing us.

I strongly disagree with her playing us Captain Roscoe. As punters we know SP's (good ones),go straight into the shower after/prior to a booking. I'm certain she is an SP and I would've seen her had I waited an hour

CaptainRoscoe

I strongly disagree with her playing us Captain Roscoe. As punters we know SP's (good ones),go straight into the shower after/prior to a booking. I'm certain she is an SP and I would've seen her had I waited an hour

Fair enough. If anyone here actually gets to see her then good on them. I personally wouldn’t bother again considering her track record.

Offline dami3n

maybe some detail missing between this post and your review ...you called her and she had a late punter, she offered you her friend, at which point I imagine someone let you into the flat and somepoint after this you see candice leaving the shower, which leads me to wonder where the late punter is while she's answering her phone to apologise to you and then she's showing you a line up, then showering?

...soooo she was expecting either you or late punter at that time but she hadn't showered or made up? right :unknown:

if this punter was so late that he was arriving at the same time as you then he must have been pretty damn late and I'm sure WG's don't have that much patience to accommodate a late punter when they have another  booking lined up

all depends on how I'm reading the timing of when you've seen her leaving the shower

The meet - I parked up and called Candice, she apologised and said a Punter was late for his booking and she was going to see him before me. She gave me two options

1- Wait 1hr for the Punter to finish

2 - see another SP that worked with her

Alternate SP
I decided to have a look at the SP she was working with out of curiosity. She was an ebony girl decentbody nice ass little body fat but I wouldn't entertain her in the civvie world so no point paying (nice girl I'll add)....

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Dami3n can you comment in the review I've written. It's hard for me to look at what I've said otherwise.

Offline pumps

maybe some detail missing between this post and your review ...you called her and she had a late punter, she offered you her friend, at which point I imagine someone let you into the flat and somepoint after this you see candice leaving the shower, which leads me to wonder where the late punter is while she's answering her phone to apologise to you and then she's showing you a line up, then showering?

...soooo she was expecting either you or late punter at that time but she hadn't showered or made up? right :unknown:

if this punter was so late that he was arriving at the same time as you then he must have been pretty damn late and I'm sure WG's don't have that much patience to accommodate a late punter when they have another  booking lined up

all depends on how I'm reading the timing of when you've seen her leaving the shower

Columbo!

Lol

Offline dami3n

Dami3n can you comment in the review I've written. It's hard for me to look at what I've said otherwise.

it's the comment in this thread about her leaving the shower that had me curious not really the negative review, it just seems odd she's taking calls, not showered or dressed and showing you her freind but has a late punter but anyway I've posted the same there.

a punt should not be this weird so it all adds up to an unreliable SP whatever the case ...she would vet me anyway so I'm not within her client base for starters but just calling out the BS all around this alleged WG

CaptainRoscoe

it's the comment in this thread about her leaving the shower that had me curious not really the negative review, it just seems odd she's taking calls, not showered or dressed and showing you her freind but has a late punter but anyway I've posted the same there.

a punt should not be this weird so it all adds up to an unreliable SP whatever the case ...she would vet me anyway so I'm not within her client base for starters but just calling out the BS all around this alleged WG

Thanks dami3n. You pretty much posted what I and many others suspected all along. It’s just bait and switch. She’s probably hoping that most people will end up relenting and seeing her colleagues instead but hopefully this will be warning for future punters not to waste their time.

Offline puntingpumping1920

Thanks dami3n. You pretty much posted what I and many others suspected all along. It’s just bait and switch. She’s probably hoping that most people will end up relenting and seeing her colleagues instead but hopefully this will be warning for future punters not to waste their time.

hardbigdick said he saw her and rated her positively
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Why would you think you're not within her client base ?

Offline hardbigdick

External Link/Members Only

There were two conflicting reviews of this lady. One which was positive but I was rather dubious of:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=154615.0

I say dubious because two of his reviews are of two women from the same “group.” The negative one seems to be a red herring to put us off. I could be wrong but I trust my instincts to presume he’s a tout.

Unfortunately I didn’t trust my instincts in spite of the fact there was a more recent negative review of the lady in question:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=156751.0

Still, i decided to go. Worst case scenario would be a wasted journey.

I made comms by phone call, confirmed the time, everything seemed ok. I got to the location and I’m then told she’s with a client. WTF? After I confirmed earlier she then offered me to see one of her friends. I declined. The bare cheek of it. Luckily I had a plan b so I walked.

In short, avoid. I’m almost certain the woman in the pictures doesn’t work there. A bunch of nonsense. I guess I’m not too frustrated because at least I can vent on here and warn other punters, plus my rep on here speaks for itself. I hope no one else bothers.

I repeat again, just because YOU had a shit punt, doesn't mean you can go around and call other peoples punt review fake and accuse them of being 'touts'.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 04:42:08 pm by hardbigdick »

Offline Dopedj

I can see mr harddick is one of her fanboys ..calm down and don't this shit personal or does she give you some of her earnings from selling herself as a prostitute

Offline Brazilian Martian

I can see mr harddick is one of her fanboys ..calm down and don't this shit personal or does she give you some of her earnings from selling herself as a prostitute

Why dont you post a review first before you start calling others fan boys  :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

Paul_29

She has No Black Policy Hidden Image/Members Only

Her ad should state:

No blacks (might be family or friend of a friend)
No ugly White or Asian men

Additional disclaimer: I reserve the right to bait and switch if you're still too stupid enough to show up despite the warnings.  :dancegirl:

Paul_29

« Last Edit: August 22, 2017, 06:42:12 pm by Paul_29 »

Her ad should state:

No blacks (might be family or friend of a friend)
No ugly White or Asian men

Additional disclaimer: I reserve the right to bait and switch if you're still too stupid enough to show up despite the warnings.  :dancegirl:

If she puts that as her disclaimer, she will be counting pennies

Offline hardbigdick

Look at you, EMOTIONAL  :lol: :lol: :lol: