Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dee - Incall at London hotel  (Read 1810 times)

49 review(s) for ~DEE~ (46 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

john_n

~DEE~- External Link/Members Only

Comms: Sent her an email in the evening to see if she was available on my requested date/time and she replied early next day. Dee also contacted me the day before the booking to check if everything was OK. I confirmed again via text in the morning and she replied promptly. Gave me address and name of hotel and when outside hotel given room number and directions to elevator.

Amount paid:  £130 for 1 hr

Venue:  London hotel. Nice and comfortable room

Looks/Personality: Dee is a well reviewed girl, so I don't have anything new to add. Very pretty girl with curves in all the right places

Short version: DFK, DT, OWO, Sucking Dee's nipples, RO, Tittyfuck, Facesitting,Snowballing, Rimming (me), Fucking doggie and mish, dirty talk and no clock watching.

Service: Greeted with a kiss and was very happy when I saw how pretty she is. Was offered a drink and had a chat before we started the session. Got undressed and it was time for some action. Some nice kissing and DFK before Dee got down on me and went for OWO.

Then it was time to show Dee's great breasts some attention. It was obvious she loves to have her nipples sucked and I didn't let the opportunity go past. Sucked on both her nipples for a while and to me it looked like she enjoyed it. Time to start fucking and started with mish and then went for doggie which is my favourite. It felt really great and as I hadn't had sex for a few weeks I couldn't last as long as I hoped. Bit of a disappointment, but it felt so great that I couldn't hold back anymore. Came in her mouth and she went in for a kiss. We then did some light snowballing. Both went to the bathroom to spit it out and wash our mouths.

Time to recharge and Dee got me another glass of wine. Had a nice chat and after a 10-15 min break it was time for round two. Started with OWO and when I got hard again Dee asked if I wanted to fuck her breasts. Some lube on her breats and went on fucking them. For those of you who haven't met Dee yet, she got really nice fake tits. She also performed a bit of rimming on me and as always that feels great. Starting to really enjoy being rimmed. Went down on her and performed some RO before it was time for OWO and DT to get me ready fucking her again. Also got her to sit on my face while I licked her nice and tasty pussy. Opted for doggie and went on for a little while until I felt it was soon time to pop again. Wanked myself while getting some nice encouraging dirty talk by Dee and popped in her mouth again.

All in all a very good first time meeting with Dee and also my first ever 1hr booking. Have to admit I prefer 90-2 hrs, but I was trying to take it a bit easy as I got a bit jaded by day 4-5 during my last trip to London. Dee is a well reviewed girl here and I'm now another guy who can highly recommend her. Session ended a little over time and Dee doesn't clockwatch at all, at least not that I noticed.

Would I visit again: Yes

Would I recommend: Yes

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice one John.

Glad you enjoyed and made good use of her extensive services in your 1 hour session. Guess you might look upon her favourable 2 hour rate next time.

Having vowed not to see her after her 1 Negative review on here, I have been re-persuaded by her positive reviews since. I fancy an upcoming visit will not be far away.

Thanks for posting.

Hornydevil247

Hi John

Nice review. Good to see you had a great punt with Dee after my recommendation.

HD  :diablo:

john_n

Hi John

Nice review. Good to see you had a great punt with Dee after my recommendation.

HD  :diablo:

Thanks for the recommendation HD. Yet another girl to see again, when will there ever be enough time  ;)

password02

Nice review John - she is a great London AW girl

:hi:

Offline herbie007

Nice review John - she is a great London AW girl

:hi:

Totally agree PW

Dee’s a top girl, sexy as fuck and gorgeous with it IMO.

I recently did an overnight with her and I’m still walking round with a semi thinking about it.  :P

Glad you had a good time John.

password02

Totally agree  :hi:

Dee’s a top girl, sexy as fuck and gorgeous with it IMO.

I recently did an overnight with her and I’m still walking round with a semi thinking about it.  :P

Glad you had a good time John.

Congratulations Herbie on your 1,000 post.

Offline herbie007

Congratulations Herbie on your 1,000 post.

Cheers Password

Took me a while but I got there  :drinks: