Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissKDD - Bait & Switch ?!?  (Read 2071 times)

164 review(s) for MissKDD (160 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Big Bad R

External Link/Members Only

Well of course it wasn't (B&S) although could have been for all I know ! As has been well documented on UKP no pictures on AW profile. 6 months ago would never have envisaged meeting a WG with no pic and feedback hidden. However have quickly learnt that reviews on this site can be relied upon.

So I was intrigued by the myth/legend that is MissKDD, so much so that I was determined to meet her (thanks marty mcfly for the pm info). I booked some 6 weeks in advance for an in call meeting at a well known hotel near Euston. Fee paid was £275 for 90 minutes as booked before price increase. Superb comms throughout answered within a few hours via AW. A bit of info for those attempting a booking K receives over 50 AW emails a day ! If you have no AW feedback she will reply with a standard no thanks, save yourself the time and frustration, get some AW feedback first !

I was a bit worried as on the day I only had the trusty punting phone with no access to AW or internet. K advised she would text me with location 30 minutes before, I asked for her number the night before worried that I would have no way of contacting her. The reply 'I do not let people down'.......fair enough !

I don't go for the Mills & Boon reviews and in any event there is plenty of detail on here regarding the service you can expect. I would say that K provides the service YOU want. As much PSE or GFE as YOU wish, she asked me at least twice if I was happy and what did I want to do, very accommodating lady.

So my view, not sure what I expected but a bit bigger than I expected size 10 or 12 but with curves in all the right places and enhanced tits. Has a little bit of a tum......hey, who am I to talk for fuck sake ! Pretty rather than beautiful probably a 6.5/10. I would certainly not kick her out of bed in civvie street !

K isn't cheap, even less so given price rise and minimum booking of 90 minutes, but I can see why so many on UKP fawn over her. She is just horny as hell, no other word for it. I sampled DFK, spitting, OWO, rimming both ways, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, anal, butt plug, CIM, K squirting etc etc.

The highlights for me :

Within 5 minutes of meeting she had me on the bed, ankles round my ears rimming me ! (didn't realise my legs went back that far !)

As I was fucking her arse, her whispering in my ear, which hole do you want to cum in first.

K crouched above my face using her wand and squirting all over me. (including in the eye).

Whipping my cock out of her arse (protected of course) and straight into her mouth.

Removing butt plug and sucking it and DFK asking if I could taste her arse.

etc etc and so it goes on !

What makes this young lady is her whole attitude and professionalism to the job. She makes you feel that you are the most important person in the world to her for those 90 minutes and does everything in her power to please you........and she is just a horny slut which helps  :yahoo:

So to summarise she ain't super slim, she ain't the most attractive girl on AW but boy does she provide a service.

You pays your money and you takes your choice...........

Old monk

Great Review Big!!

Sounds absolutely fan..fucking..tastic, I have to say yours and other reviews are the reason why I have also taken the plunge next week. I don't need or want a super model who thinks they're doing me a favour. I have read enough to take the same view as you Big, Im looking for a good time, over an extended period of time where I'm made to feel like a king.

She sounds ace and I can't wait!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline Big Bad R

Rest assured mate you will NOT regret it...........

Offline monstar

Excellent review BBR, which echoes my recent experience and opinion of Kristen.  :thumbsup:

She seemed to have a genuine enjoyment for all sex, kinks and filth, and a willingness to try almost anything.

Like others have also described, I thought her facially pretty but not beautiful. I was pleasantly surprised and doubt any punter would be disappointed, she is attractive just not top tier.

Old Monk - be sure you are fully rested, Kristen won't let you rest for long before she is all over you, again and again!  :wacko:

Old monk

;) yikes Monstar, ive got 4 hours  :lol:

Offline Dirty Harry

Hi - can I ask what might appear an odd question given how many people fawn over Miss KDD.

Why doesn't she have photos on her AW profile?

Perhaps the obvious answer is that she doesn't need to but I am genuinely interested in what the reason might be.

DH

squeezebox

Hi - can I ask what might appear an odd question given how many people fawn over Miss KDD.

Why doesn't she have photos on her AW profile?

Perhaps the obvious answer is that she doesn't need to but I am genuinely interested in what the reason might be.

DH

Think you may have answered it already.

There is a lot of trust and respect with some of the punters on here, and there are some that like the anticipation/mystery and build up to a meeting that they are confident will tick their boxes.

There are others that will only punt without a face picture and telephone number. That's their choice too.

Offline Big Bad R

Think you may have answered it already.

There is a lot of trust and respect with some of the punters on here, and there are some that like the anticipation/mystery and build up to a meeting that they are confident will tick their boxes.

There are others that will only punt without a face picture and telephone number. That's their choice too.

I understood that she had problems with stalker........

MrBridger

Reading this on the train home having just met Kristen for the first time. Review to follow once I have access to my laptop and have come down from cloud 9 but I agree with everything said here except I would put her way above a 6.5.  :yahoo: