Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena-Grace / Milf-Helena - NW1  (Read 978 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5118955) (21 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Janna54

A few weeks back I saw Helena - She has many reviews on here already but I thought I'd add mine.

External Link/Members Only - she is located around Central London in a hotel.  My visit was in the Kings Cross area

I booked through AW as requested a few days before the meet which was planned for the early afternoon.  I hadn't really planned to see her so soon, but her profile said she was giving up the lactation and I was keen to have a go.

I texted when close and got a reply with the room number.

On arrival Helena warmly greeted me at the door and showed me inside.  She was very welcoming and once the financials were out the way asked if I wanted to shower. 

My first impression was that she was a little larger than the photos in her profile, but she is quite attractive to me at least.  her Profile says she is 33 and she did not look any older although she freely admitted that she was 40.

We kissed and then got down to exploring each other.  Helena explained how to latch on and produced a drop of milk to show me.  Unfortunately, that was the most I got and I will never know if I was doing it wrong or if there was not that much there.

After a while of trying to breast feed, we had a break and she got down to giving me a blow job.  She put a condom on and sucked - but I have to say not what I was expecting.  I did some mish and blew my load.

We had a very pleasant chat for a while and then I had a second go at breastfeeding - but no joy.   

She is very expensive for what she offers and I was only there for the lactation really - and I didn't get that so a bit disappointing on the face of it, but I've put it down as Neutral as I came away quite satisfied.  I will not see her again.