Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Armani-xox, Canary Wharf - Boring Weedhead  (Read 1296 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6819693) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bonkers_2021

External Link/Members Only

Decided to take the plunge with the punt as plan A-X had fallen through.

Looks: 5/10
Looks *similar* to her photos, but very small waste, nice big boobs, small bum, and really not a looker especially without makeup. Not really what I'd call attractive. Not well dressed or well made-up/kept. Lazy cunt.

Service: 5/10
Stoned out of her head. Shit, dry-mouthed BJ, though did try spitting on it and could deepthroat. She seemed like a nice sweet girl deep down but was zombified and little chat nor laughs nor energy. She was fairly tight, allowed fingering but couldn't kiss to save her life. She can ride ok and she does have quite a nice oily arsehole that I was able to finger. Hurried out before my time.

Place: 4/10
Broken, low bed in a dingy weed festered room with dirty carpet (black bits of something). Bag slinging from a door handle with many mens jizz floating about in Dom's. Not what I expected from a flat in Canary wharf..

Cost: 80 squid
Time: 30 mins

Overall: 14/30 = 46.67%

Return? Fuck no. Waste of time, money and jizz. Really sick to death of these kinda lazy arseholes that just take your money for minimal effort. Any other person would lose their job for such a shit service. You chose your job so do it with some fucking integrity.

Edit: being fair to her, she did try, she wasn't exactly ugly or anything but it was just a bad overall experience. I really don't think she's cut out to be in this line of work. And, she said she had had a busy day. Just go for a 15 min pump & dump.

Also, I'm refraining from seeing any girl under the age of 25 from now on. They're just too young, naive and from experience have no work ethic (like I shagged this nature 40+ mixed Brazilian the other week and she & I loved it!).

Offline lillythesavage

Could have been worse, the other one sharing that dirty grey carpet and broken bed is not even very nice and even more boring  :D.

Come to think of it, never heard or saw another in the small flat, no face pic on the other profile, and weed shit on show. could be running two profiles  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Young ones have been hit and miss, so like you went for a Milfy South American when at a loose end, no stunner, but a blinding very wet romp, suggested a scenario, she delivered and more, review to come.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 06:28:48 pm by lillythesavage »

Offline anders5

Thanks for the review, she's off my hotlist now.

Offline IAmNotFamous

Thanks for taking one for the team and leaving a review 👍🏼

Offline lillythesavage

Thanks for taking one for the team and leaving a review 👍🏼

Are you going to say that on every review?  :unknown:

Offline IAmNotFamous

Are you going to say that on every review?  :unknown:

🤣 words of encouragement to keep members posting. The same no thanks button or like button. I’ll stop then lol

Offline sparkus

Tell us more about the mature mulher from the other week!

Offline lillythesavage

🤣 words of encouragement to keep members posting. The same no thanks button or like button. I’ll stop then lol

You carry on, was just asking lol, takes all sorts to make the world, and the forum go round  :lol:

Offline lillythesavage

Tell us more about the mature mulher from the other week!

Mumsy Argentinian, profile said 37, probably older and a game bird. If you like getting wet  :D, Pity the next punter  :D
Well worth the 70 quid and though there was a hint to extras on the profile, none asked for, can take a lot more than I gave her in doggy I reckon, was tired cold and wet arriving  :D

Did mention she normally goes to North London and normally 100, as the pimp landlord takes 50%  :thumbsdown:

Spur of the moment when rain stopped work, usual CW hotel I had visited the day before. Just giving a bit of time to review, it will easily identify me.

Like the OP, it was far more fun than the young ones, even the positive ones  :lol: