Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adalabelle - White City incall.  (Read 2064 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5086098) (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline StevenSELondon

Recently met Ada for a daytime session.

External Link/Members Only

£120 / 30 mins, which is at the very top end of my budget. In fact, I'm usually a £50 massage, £20 HE kinda guy. Her profile, though, intruiged me.

Good comms from Ada in the days leading up to the booking.  Arrived bang on time (just under 10 min walk from White City tube) and was buzzed in to her flat.

Felt safe and discreet at all times, although cannot comment on the area after dark!

Met at the door by a real beauty. Smiley, friendly, welcoming.  Not my usual type, and she would certainly not be for you if you are seeking your stereotypical dolly bird.

Quick chat / introduction and paperwork sorted, before a quick shower to freshen up.  Good sized, clean bathroom with a decent in bath shower.

Through to the bedroom to enjoy our session....all of which had been pre agreed in booking process.

Pics accurate. Very good body and a skilled service provider.  No FS provided (my request) so cannot comment on shagging performance, but my little kink I wanted to address was delivered with a lot of skill, and a smile.

Massage and OWO very, very good. This girl, if comfortable with you, certainly has a glint in her eye and an awfully naughty side.

Face; 8/10. Beautiful girl, big smile.
Location; 8/10. Small, clean, safe block of flats just a short walk from the tube. Nicely furnished, clean and spacious in side.
Attitude/Service; 10/10. Great girl. Perfectly happy to accommodate my requests. Couldn't have been friendlier and didnt cross the line in to that 'will not shut up, motor mouth' territory!
Return?; Yes.  100%.  Price is a little steep for a cheapskate like me, but overall cannot complain.  Already looking to see when I can next get out to West London
Body; 7/10 - Not a skinny girl, but not in the slightest overweight. Size 12 most likely. Multiple tattoos, approx 5'6 and lovely full (natural) boobies - Ds maybe. Shaved pussy.

Offline IAmNotFamous

She looks yummy. One for my list. Thanks for the review 👍🏼

Offline sparkus

I see she offers "Metaverse sex".

It's the beginning of the end...

Offline StevenSELondon

I see she offers "Metaverse sex".

It's the beginning of the end...

I don't even know what that means  :lol: