Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Madeleine De Winter - Greenwich  (Read 2866 times)

4 review(s) for Madeleine De Winter (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Gurney Slade

External Link/Members Only

Was interested in trying a BBW. Searched on AW and found her profile which looked suitable. I noted her previous negative on here but it seemed relatively harmless and was a good while ago. It is pretty clear from her AW profile that you have to accept / enjoy a certain level of pretentiousness but I didn’t mind that.

£150 for one hour. 

Comms were all through AW and were fine, she responds quickly and politely.

Flat in South East London - Eltham /Greenwich way. Safe and quite discreet to get in .

Hot evening in August, had to ask her for some water. Madeleine was nicely dressed in lingerie and is very pretty in my opinion ( face pic on AW is accurate)- quite dark looks. Figure is also as the pics on AW. Obviously if you don’t like larger ladies she is not for you. I was a little worried beforehand in case I wouldn’t be attracted to the size in person but she is sexy and has a great behind which I was very pleased to (softly) spank.
She is easy to get on with and we talked for a while and moved in to DFK. Then some very good slow oral from her.
Took my time to move through a few positions with doggie being my favourite. She really gets into it and moans encouragingly. Finally came in the bag with her on top.
I wasn’t that bothered to try again and she didn’t really offer so was just happy to talk.

All in all a nice friendly girl with a great figure ( of that particular type) who really gets wet and into the sex. I feel she could be a tiny bit more proactive. Only real con is that the room itself is very cluttered, not dirty just full of stuff . I wasn’t there for the home decor so wasn’t that bothered but I imagine others would be. Have been back since ( subsequent meet was very similar) but now I am certain I like BBWs as a type, will be looking to try some others.

Offline Foxtail17

Did you have to pay a deposit?
Her profile has changed twice in the last few months. First she wanted one, then not if you had good AW FB, now back wanting 20%.
Thanks

Offline IAmNotFamous

External Link/Members Only

Was interested in trying a BBW. Searched on AW and found her profile which looked suitable. I noted her previous negative on here but it seemed relatively harmless and was a good while ago. It is pretty clear from her AW profile that you have to accept / enjoy a certain level of pretentiousness but I didn’t mind that.

£150 for one hour. 

Comms were all through AW and were fine, she responds quickly and politely.

Flat in South East London - Eltham /Greenwich way. Safe and quite discreet to get in .

Hot evening in August, had to ask her for some water. Madeleine was nicely dressed in lingerie and is very pretty in my opinion ( face pic on AW is accurate)- quite dark looks. Figure is also as the pics on AW. Obviously if you don’t like larger ladies she is not for you. I was a little worried beforehand in case I wouldn’t be attracted to the size in person but she is sexy and has a great behind which I was very pleased to (softly) spank.
She is easy to get on with and we talked for a while and moved in to DFK. Then some very good slow oral from her.
Took my time to move through a few positions with doggie being my favourite. She really gets into it and moans encouragingly. Finally came in the bag with her on top.
I wasn’t that bothered to try again and she didn’t really offer so was just happy to talk.

All in all a nice friendly girl with a great figure ( of that particular type) who really gets wet and into the sex. I feel she could be a tiny bit more proactive. Only real con is that the room itself is very cluttered, not dirty just full of stuff . I wasn’t there for the home decor so wasn’t that bothered but I imagine others would be. Have been back since ( subsequent meet was very similar) but now I am certain I like BBWs as a type, will be looking to try some others.

Thanks for taking one for the team and leaving a review 👍🏼

Offline Gurney Slade

Did you have to pay a deposit?
Her profile has changed twice in the last few months. First she wanted one, then not if you had good AW FB, now back wanting 20%.
Thanks

No, it was on the day. I know paying deposits is a no no on here ( and sometimes for good reason) but I think it wouldn’t be a problem with her if she asked you to.

Offline Foxtail17

No, it was on the day. I know paying deposits is a no no on here ( and sometimes for good reason) but I think it wouldn’t be a problem with her if she asked you to.

Thanks