Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SammyTheBooty - Southgate - Directions so bad the meet never happened  (Read 2074 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6912780) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jonesfromthere

External Link/Members Only

Initial coms were good, arramged £160 for 1 hour via text on the day, agreed time and given postcode. 5 minutes before agreed time I texted for the full address which was sent promptly.

The address was a semi detached family home with a new range rover parked in the drive. This doesn't look like your usual working girls place I thought, so backed off a little and phoned. Luckily hadn't knocked on the door cause it wasn't her pad,  she directed me to a block of flats about two buildings down from the address she'd given me. Fine, whatever.

"press the buzzer for flat x and I'll let you in". There was a big panel of illuminated buzzers for flats with a seemingly random combination of letters and numbers. "Umm, i can't see buzzer for flat x?",
"well, I'm sure it's there somewhere, buzz it when you find it" and then she hung up.

Scoured the illuminated buzzers again, definitely no flat x. Was about to call her back when I spotted three more unilluminated buzzers right at the bottom, got my phone torch out and right at the bottom, faintly scrawled in pencil was one labeled flat x. Might have been information worth passing on. Fine, whatever.

Got buzzed in,  up a flight of steps and onto an dark council estate balcony, no signs, no apparent ordering to the flats, so had to go door to door looking for flat x which was tricky to do in the dark. Didnt find it but did suprise a young mother and daughter as they put rubbish down the shoot.

Up the second and final stairs to the next balcony, same outcome as the first except this time suprised an old fella who was sitting outside his flat smoking a fat spliff. Fuck this, I'm making a right cunt of myself.

Texted that I couldn't find the flat and headed back outside to phone in a more discreet location. She picked up then hangs up after a couple of seconds. Then texts "r u here???, on the (floor number hidden) floor", I reply that the stairs only go up 2 floors "hmm, ok" she replies. I go to the pub. 5 minutes later i get some garbled message about some other stairs, it didn't make much sense and I was disinclined to go back and bumble around in the dark again, so I finished my pint.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Hahaha we’ve all had a punt like that. It boils down to how bad you want it. Had a similar experience and obviously you can’t ask neighbours if such and such lives here  :D

Hindsight, but you could have asked for nearby places to know you’re close or just ask if she can come out so you know where to go.

Flip side the comms sounded shit and unnecessary stress

Offline MLawro93

Her interview section makes me chuckle. When asked what kind of men turn her on, she answers with drug dealers  :lol: :lol:

Offline jonesfromthere

Hahaha we’ve all had a punt like that. It boils down to how bad you want it. Had a similar experience and obviously you can’t ask neighbours if such and such lives here  :D

Hindsight, but you could have asked for nearby places to know you’re close or just ask if she can come out so you know where to go.

Flip side the comms sounded shit and unnecessary stress
Yeah man, I could have pressed for more helpful details but what I'd got already was so garbled I knew it'd be a waste of time  :dash:

Offline Bassman

I wonder if the other reviewer can shed some light on where her flat actually it lol

Offline MLawro93

I wonder if the other reviewer can shed some light on where her flat actually it lol

Going off the review it seems straightforward. I'm personally tempted to visit just to see that arse in the flesh

Offline toddroman456

I have been to see her

you go up the stairs until you can not go any further, you go on to the outside footway turn left pass the front doors of some of the properties  follow round and go through a grey door, more stairs  and go right to the top and then onto the balcony again and she is on the NEW top floor.

it is a block of flats with businesses on the ground floor and an extra floor has been extended on top a few years ago hence the stair way is in two parts.

she charges £160 and hour , kissing is extra , oral without is extra , her receiving oral is extra  kissing her body is extra, she is there to peel you for sure and she gets off on it. did not ask all the prices

i paid the money extra £30 for oral without,  she went into a room where there were other girls who were making as much noise as they liked, one girl said '' yeah girl, peel da mun ''  or something like that , and they all started laughing.  this created a shit atmosphere that was already pointing at a bit of a shit punt.

i  think she is a lesbian who likes doing this to demean men and make them her bitch, she is polite but does not want to be doing this work, either that or she simply did not like me at all, which is possible

Offline jonesfromthere

you go up the stairs until you can not go any further, you go on to the outside footway turn left pass the front doors of some of the properties  follow round and go through a grey door, more stairs  and go right to the top and then onto the balcony again and she is on the NEW top floor.
I knew it was difficult!  :lol:

Offline MLawro93

I have been to see her

it is a block of flats with businesses on the ground floor and an extra floor has been extended on top a few years ago hence the stair way is in two parts.

she charges £160 and hour , kissing is extra , oral without is extra , her receiving oral is extra  kissing her body is extra, she is there to peel you for sure and she gets off on it. did not ask all the prices

i paid the money extra £30 for oral without,  she went into a room where there were other girls who were making as much noise as they liked, one girl said '' yeah girl, peel da mun ''  or something like that , and they all started laughing.  this created a shit atmosphere that was already pointing at a bit of a shit punt.

i  think she is a lesbian who likes doing this to demean men and make them her bitch, she is polite but does not want to be doing this work, either that or she simply did not like me at all, which is possible

When was this? It would be great if you could pop this into a review. Save someone else the trouble   :)

Offline toddroman456

Honestly  I am so so fucking bored I enjoyed it because of  the release from boredom and in a perverse way wanted to see how much of bull shit drama this was going to be. Good time to practise being calm under pressure.
I've been asked before by a tennant in other places I've been,  what am I doing here and can they help , I reply , I'm looking for flat #? And I'm here because I am picking up an item i bought  off ebay, I don't know their name only there ebay account nick name.  Seems to work, the more nervous you are the more it looks bait.

Anyway you did not miss much

Offline toddroman456

When was this? It would be great if you could pop this into a review. Save someone else the trouble   :)

I've been a member for a few years but just joined as in payed member so I cant review for another year. I think that's right anyway. Set me straight if I'm wrong
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 06:12:40 pm by toddroman456 »

Offline rioblack90

Initial coms were good, arramged £160 for 1 hour via text on the day, agreed time and given postcode. 5 minutes before agreed time I texted for the full address which was sent promptly.

The address was a semi detached family home with a new range rover parked in the drive. This doesn't look like your usual working girls place I thought, so backed off a little and phoned. Luckily hadn't knocked on the door cause it wasn't her pad,  she directed me to a block of flats about two buildings down from the address she'd given me. Fine, whatever.

"press the buzzer for flat x and I'll let you in". There was a big panel of illuminated buzzers for flats with a seemingly random combination of letters and numbers. "Umm, i can't see buzzer for flat x?",
"well, I'm sure it's there somewhere, buzz it when you find it" and then she hung up.

Scoured the illuminated buzzers again, definitely no flat x. Was about to call her back when I spotted three more unilluminated buzzers right at the bottom, got my phone torch out and right at the bottom, faintly scrawled in pencil was one labeled flat x. Might have been information worth passing on. Fine, whatever.

Got buzzed in,  up a flight of steps and onto an dark council estate balcony, no signs, no apparent ordering to the flats, so had to go door to door looking for flat x which was tricky to do in the dark. Didnt find it but did suprise a young mother and daughter as they put rubbish down the shoot.

Up the second and final stairs to the next balcony, same outcome as the first except this time suprised an old fella who was sitting outside his flat smoking a fat spliff. Fuck this, I'm making a right cunt of myself.

Texted that I couldn't find the flat and headed back outside to phone in a more discreet location. She picked up then hangs up after a couple of seconds. Then texts "r u here???, on the (floor number hidden) floor", I reply that the stairs only go up 2 floors "hmm, ok" she replies. I go to the pub. 5 minutes later i get some garbled message about some other stairs, it didn't make much sense and I was disinclined to go back and bumble around in the dark again, so I finished my pint.

Sorry Jones thats so shit you wasted your time, Punt was awhile ago in memory so sorry i forgot to mention how difficult it can be finding the flat but as the other guy said those were the directions i had to find the flat aswell. Flat stunk of weed when i was there but no excuse for them to send you bad directions to the pit.

Offline scutty brown

I've been a member for a few years but just joined as in payed member so I cant review for another year. I think that's right anyway. Set me straight if I'm wrong

You're wrong.
You are a member. All members can (and should) post reviews.

Offline LLPunting

Sorry the shitty attitude about directions stopped you punting.  Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Had contacted this one for location, now relegated to a meh maybe after yet another disappointing visit to that part of London.  Not sure why I keep trying Wood Green and its environs after all these years.  :wacko:

Offline jonesfromthere

Sorry Jones thats so shit you wasted your time, Punt was awhile ago in memory so sorry i forgot to mention how difficult it can be finding the flat but as the other guy said those were the directions i had to find the flat aswell. Flat stunk of weed when i was there but no excuse for them to send you bad directions to the pit.
Not your fault mate, it was fairly late in the evening so maybe she was more mashed than usual.

Offline toddroman456

You're wrong.
You are a member. All members can (and should) post reviews.

So how do I do it then. There is no link to do a review in my account. I swear to god I read on here you have a 1 year wait to stop pimps and sp quickly joining and using the site as an advert, also to stop punters using the site to slang a sp off immediately after a bad Punt.  Where is the link to review?

Offline Liverpool

So how do I do it then. There is no link to do a review in my account. I swear to god I read on here you have a 1 year wait to stop pimps and sp quickly joining and using the site as an advert, also to stop punters using the site to slang a sp off immediately after a bad Punt.  Where is the link to review?

Go to the region you've had a punt in.

In the top right area there should be a "new review" button. Click that.

Review away. Rocket science it is not.

:hi:

Offline oversexed

I have been to see her

I wish you post this as a review. So much juicy useful details here.

"...peel da mun.." Wow! I wouldve walked.
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline southcoastpunter

As Liverpool said - but you now only have a 6 months review window - that is you can review her (or anyone else) if you have seen her in the last 6 months. When you first joined just over a year ago, you could have gone back 12 months but once a member for 6 months you are no longer regarded as "new" and reverted to the same "6 months" rule as established members.

Hope that makes sense and look forward to your reviews.

Offline jonesfromthere

Now moved to Canary Wharf.

Based on this i think she's probably working with the B&S collective that includes EbonyYasmine (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), as her profile moved from Southgate to Canary Wharf at the same time.

Offline Atrueyorkie

Based on this i think she's probably working with the B&S collective that includes EbonyYasmine (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only), as her profile moved from Southgate to Canary Wharf at the same time.

A shame that they’re doing this. Defo B&S, I couldn’t recommend with a good conscious someone to take a plunge and essentially play pick and mix on who they actually see on the day.

Online Ron89

I’ve seen Yasmine a few times and she has a distinct way of texting. That’s changed so probable b&s, she’s definitely not the one texting

Offline Dinekid7

Yh kinda snookered as for Somone who hasn't see  neither, you cant really tell them apart, no tattoos or distinctive body marks

Offline Atrueyorkie

Yh kinda snookered as for Somone who hasn't see  neither, you cant really tell them apart, no tattoos or distinctive body marks

You can partially as some have distinct body tatts, few have piercings (I.e. nips) and there’s a few variations in skin tone/completion. There’s one who i commented on that has a distinct face, I recall mentioning she looked tired.

But to do all that detective work and gamble on it being the profile being correct is not worth the effort. There will definitely be another big booty that’s a safer option and not B&S operation like this  :D

Offline Bassman

This one has just popped up in Southgate. Wonder if part of the same crew.

Offline jonesfromthere

I think she is, there's a thread somewhere (maybe on one of Ron's reviews?) that links this one, Yasmine and a few others as the same crew.

Offline Atrueyorkie

I think she is, there's a thread somewhere (maybe on one of Ron's reviews?) that links this one, Yasmine and a few others as the same crew.

She is

Offline IAmNotFamous

Quite possibly…one hell of an ass though lol

Online Ron89

Will write up shortly, many girls working from the place
« Last Edit: October 22, 2022, 05:28:52 pm by Ron89 »

Offline Bassman

Quite possibly…one hell of an ass though lol
Indeed:

Might have to jump back into the game quicker then I imagined lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Dinekid7

Indeed:

Might have to jump back into the game quicker then I imagined lol

Hidden Image/Members Only

How can confirm thie picture is genuine?

Offline Bassman

What do you mean? AW shows the same woman. This is from the social media mentioned on it. As to whether you’d actually meet this woman. You’d have to take a……. Punt.

Offline Cainmaphosa

I’ve tried to see this one at least twice without success. Each of the times was B&S. proceed with extreme caution.

Offline Atrueyorkie

I’ve tried to see this one at least twice without success. Each of the times was B&S. proceed with extreme caution.

Can you review? The more insight we have on the B&S the better it is for everyone else to make a decision on visiting.

The B&S should be called out as it’s wasting peoples time wanting to see a particular WG.

Please draft up a review on who you intended to see and who you think it may have been.