Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Meena99 - Bayswater  (Read 7352 times)

43 review(s) for Tanya20199 (37 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sneakypete1999

External Link/Members Only

Booked for 30 minutes (£100)

Comms: very quick reply to asking if available, she also confirmed that rimming was on her list of services before making booking.

Location: 1 minute walk from Bayswater station in a small basement flat.

Girl: Very sexy petite thai girl, was wearing the red outfit and heels from her photos. The tits are clearly enhanced but very hot body IMO.

Meet: Arrived 10 minutes early, text reply said 2 minutes. Greeted with light kiss at the door and followed down the hallway to the small room. Had a good feel of her body through her dress whilst she squeezed my cock through my trousers. DFK whilst I put my hand under her skirt to find she was wearing no knickers so rubbed my fingers up and down her pussy. Sorted out paperwork and she assisted me getting undressed whilst we carried on kissing. Showed me to the shower and cleaned up before heading back to the bedroom.

Once back in the room she dropped to her knees and began gently sucking and flicking her tongue over the end of my cock before proceeding to take more of my length into her mouth whilst looking up at me with her pretty submissive face. As the previous review mentioned her bj technique is very fucking good and was getting me close even after a few minutes so decided it was my turn to give her some tongue action. More DFK before lying her back on the bed and removing her skirt and top and seeing her completely naked was a real sight to behold with those fake titties. Sucked on her nipples for a while before moving down to her very tidy pussy. Worked her clit and lips for a good 10 minutes, hearing her moan with pleasure was a real turn on and she was getting nice and wet. Now it was time for my request to be fulfilled so I led on the bed on my back with my legs in the air so she had full access to my arsehole. She quickly got to work rimming me and pushing her tongue inside as i held her head in place, I was feeling very naughty at this point, a very nice feeling indeed watching a fit thai girl working me like this!

On with the dom, wanted to see her facial expression as I entered her so started in missionary position and began sliding in and out of her tight little pussy. Worked through a number of positions, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl and finished off in doggy position. There is a small mirror at the end of the bed so held her hair to lift up her her so I could see her face as I finished in the bag fucking her deeply.

A very nice punt indeed with a very sexy thai girl. Plan on being back very soon but definitely an hour next time as 30 minutes felt a little rushed.

Online Richjimbo

Nice review - thanks for the update.  She’s been on my hit list for a bit.

Offline Sneakypete1999

I'm pretty particular with my thai girls, they have to be young fit and firm bodied and fuck well and Meena ticks all the boxes for me, definitely worth a visit or two if fit sexy thai's are your thing : )

Online Richjimbo

Sounds great.

Yes - Zelda and Victoria have been to go to when I fancied a Thai treat.  Always good to try something new and fresh

Offline Sneakypete1999

Saw zelda again recently and found the visit to be a bit Meh if I'm honest. Seen her a couple of times and find her hectic 'routine' a bit of a turn off and checked her phone throughout to the point I was close to getting up and leaving  and refusing to pay full amount but I s'pose thats not the done thing. Personally Meena is far more attractive than Zelda anyway.

If only Rina Thai and Alicia Thai fucked as well as just massage and HE, then we'd really be in business. I live in hope. Lol

Offline James

thai girls im always wary of, you never know if they are TS, they are know for it
do wanna shag a genuine thai though
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sneakypete1999

I'm 99.9% certain she's a girl, the pussy was too good!   :P

Offline Sneakypete1999

Nice review - thanks for the update.  She’s been on my hit list for a bit.

You managed to see Meena yet Richjimbo, I'm curious to hear what u think ; )