Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CamillaRaine - Draycott, Derbyshire  (Read 3462 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline tonyalto

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few weeks back.  Girl is really attractive with a banging body.  Flat stomach and perfect bolt-ons.

Booked for 1 hour @140 but after first pop she got dressed so I took that as my cue to leave.  Can't really fault anything but I think we just didn't click. 

OW and cow girl were on offer.  Neutral because paid for 1 hour and left after 30 mins.

Offline GingerNuts

Offline InMefan

Really poor of her cutting it short by half an hour and not making any effort initiating a 2nd round. She seems to do this a lot going by previous reviews on here.

Online Moby Dick

£140 for hh and that’s with OW = OTT price
You agreed an hour?
Did she offer half the money back?

Your review your rating.
Have you read this:

Give a positive rating if you want to unequivocally recommend the provider to other punters, at the price you paid. If you would repeat the punt as it was, or plan to revisit, you should probably give a positive rating. Note Bait & Switch bookings should not be recorded as a positive rating against original profile, even if you had a good experience. (If you would not repeat based on the girl/experience - not because you just never repeat - then rate neutral or negative.)

Give a neutral rating when you have reservations about recommending the provider to other punters, or you don't fully meet the requirements above for positive. Describe your reservations in your review.

Give a negative rating as a warning to other punters about the provider. There is a range of opinion about how you should treat dishonesty, misrepresented services, fake pictures and poor value in terms of the overall rating. In these instances, pointing out how you arrived at your rating will leave the punter better informed about whether they want to visit.

Online webpunter

Really poor of her cutting it short by half an hour and not making any effort initiating a 2nd round. She seems to do this a lot going by previous reviews on here.

Not a lot of detail in the review, however there is some responsibility on the punter to communicate

On a fairly recent session I said like i won't be able to cum twice [wasn't referenced in the profile as avail or not] & said i'd prefer one at the end

This was about 1/2 way through a 45 min booking, when she was going for the money shot

My comment was in effect that the problem is on my side not being able to perform that rapidly, with a 'sorry' added at the end

Which subtley & politely gets the point across that i don't expect things to be over that rapidly, without causing a bad vibe hopefully

99% the burd knew exactly what approach i was taking & she's thinking this bloke knows the score

A semi reg massage burd from a few years ago told me [in post shoot chit chat] that she made it clear to punters that one shoot only in a hour

Unless they wanted to pay more

& that she would adjust the length of when she decided to make the punter shoot depending on what she felt about the bloke, what he was like, demanding or not etc etc

[ and that it wasn't difficult to make most punters shoot within 5 mins of her ramping stuff up ]

Plus what she considered were the prospects of a return visit & whether or not she wanted him to

People do this in meetings in most business environments, so no reason why hookering should be any different

Noted that CR has form cutting short meets, hence better to go for 1/2 hour [& only coz such a bangin bod], go in with eyes open, or avoid

My guess-timate is that she struggles keeping up with demand

Knowing she's FAF [she must have good 'jeans' & keeps herself fit] + with a long standing AW profile, she uses the time shaved off to get organized between meets.  Rather than introducing gaps etc 

« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 12:57:29 am by webpunter »

Offline HailWood

Tony - you need to be more assertive.

This type of attitude deserves a negative all day long, IMO.

Offline NervousJ

did you get ow or owo. owo is usually on offer... also strange you didn't get some money back, didn't you question it.

i'm just curious to why...i would have been mightily pissed off, it's a lot of hard earned for just 30mins...
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 07:07:04 am by NervousJ »

Offline NickyBobby

Negative all day for me. She offers 30 and 45 min bookings so it’s not like it’s a 1 hour minimum. She should have offered money back if she was cutting the booking short

Offline Stongwee53

Sounds very similar to my meet a few years ago with her which went along the same lines. She was on here then and made a few false allegations as to why she ended the meet early. Seems if she cant be arsed she wont try.

Offline one eyed panda

The OP had the same problem on a previous report.

Failing to give the full time, even if its only drinking tea should always rate a negative
Banned reason: Posting his email address to bypass PM restrictions
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tonyalto

Except for the cutting it short there was nothing wrong with the session. She dressed as I asked her to and did everything thing I wanted that was in her list of likes. The neutral was because she cut it short otherwise it would have been a positive.

I checked back on her profile and it had a special offer of 45 mins for 100 and 2 pops so I would have been better of doing that, probably not getting the 2nd pop but saving 40 quid.

Meet was at her apartment in Draycott.

Just don’t seem to be having much luck with finding a good provider in the East Midlands at the moment.

Met a girl in London today and it was the same also, 1 pop in the hour. However she did say this from the start so I was aware of that going in.

Offline Stongwee53

Except for the cutting it short there was nothing wrong with the session. She dressed as I asked her to and did everything thing I wanted that was in her list of likes. The neutral was because she cut it short otherwise it would have been a positive.

I checked back on her profile and it had a special offer of 45 mins for 100 and 2 pops so I would have been better of doing that, probably not getting the 2nd pop but saving 40 quid.

Meet was at her apartment in Draycott.

Just don’t seem to be having much luck with finding a good provider in the East Midlands at the moment.

Met a girl in London today and it was the same also, 1 pop in the hour. However she did say this from the start so I was aware of that going in.
Understand your concerns and there isnt much really good options about. Have you tried kylie marie who is back working or faye 21. Both top full service providers for me at similar prices

Offline Fac51

Tony - you need to be more assertive.

This type of attitude deserves a negative all day long, IMO.

Totally agree  :thumbsup:

Sounds to me like this SP is a pisstaker if she feels she can get away with it with punters .... :dash:

Offline HailWood

Excellent review. May sounds like a great find and right up my street. One for my HL  :thumbsup:

Offline hunkybc

Meet happened a few weeks back.  Girl is really attractive with a banging body.  Flat stomach and perfect bolt-ons.

Booked for 1 hour @140 but after first pop she got dressed so I took that as my cue to leave.  Can't really fault anything but I think we just didn't click. 

OW and cow girl were on offer.  Neutral because paid for 1 hour and left after 30 mins.

Was there no click from the start?  Did you ask about having a 2nd pop?
I used to enjoy seeing Camilla...sadly she is now off the visiting list as the meets just got a bit boring. Lovely girl though.

Offline tonyalto

There was the usual sort of awkwardness when meeting an sp for the first time. She is a really nice girl and maybe she would click better with other punters. It seems she’s in it for the money which is fair enough and I think she gets a lot of people coming through her doors as trying to get the meet was hit and miss with the phone calls. She may feel that she can provide an meh performance and it won’t affect her.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
I felt as soon as a shot my muck she was off the bed and away on my visit too, it does seem like a “pop and go” services maybe that could be her new slogan  :lol:

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Excellent review. May sounds like a great find and right up my street. One for my HL  :thumbsup:

Showing your age buddy, try keep up, this is camilla not may

Offline HailWood

Showing your age buddy, try keep up, this is camilla not may
I know, I know. Senior moment  :dash: