Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine - Draycott  (Read 2938 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ghost rider

External Link/Members Only

Camilla has been on my hitlist for a while, circumstance and time has always been against me, so when I finally managed to find 30 minutes to suit us both I wasn't about to pass it up.

DURATION / PRICE
30 minutes £100

SERVICES
French kissing, Owo, Ro, 69, penetration just doggy, cim.

COMMS
Phone call, easy to talk to, discussed the usual, then a follow up text with location. Followed by another upon arrival explaining how to get in the building and flat number.

THE GIRL
Camilla is a slim, tall and very attractive girl, age is accurate at around 30.
Body is incredible, face is very pretty, she is immaculate in her presentation and dressed as requested.

THE MEET
 Doors opens and Camilla is wearing jeans and a t shirt (I'm going to get changed when you shower she says. Obviously she's being cautious so I'm guessing the flat are busy, however I didn't see anyone on my entry or exit).
I'm extremely happy as she is quite stunning in all honesty.

So paperwork handed over and off I pop for a shower.
 I exit the shower and Camilla calls me into the bedroom where she's dressed as requested, secretary look, black leather skirt and white shirt, black underwear.

No messing she's straight into French kissing and rubbing my old lad, quickly followed by her dropping to her knees and delivering owo, now it's not deep but the technique is good, eye contact and subtle moans.
 I pull her to her feet, more French kissing and she starts removing her shirt, then her bra, then spins around and slowly pulls here pants down but leaves here skirt on.
 Camilla now bent over the bed I kneel down and eat her from behind, she tastes great, she's clean and eagerly reaching around and pulling my head closer while pushing her pussy back onto my face.
 She asks me if I want to 69, and why wouldn't I oblige.

Onto the bed, Camilla on top, I hike her skirt up out the way and begin working on that pussy furiously as she continues sucking my cock.
 10 minutes or so pass and camilla gushes all over me, some subtle moans again and legs shaking she turns around and asks if I want to fuck.

So bag on I bend her over the bed, slowly building a rhythm up as she's very tight and uses her pelvic muscles well to grip your cock when your deep inside her.
 I'm nearing my 30 minute time in my head and almost waiting for the you haven't got long or the cum for me talk to start and a few more minutes pass before she asks me do I want to cum in her mouth.

I knew time was about up so I agreed and Camilla removed the bag and started owo again, lots of slobber and tongue on my bellend this time, still not to deep but good hand and mouth coordination and before long im filling her mouth full of man porridge.
 Camilla made sure I was empty, cleaning every drop out of my swollen cock before popping of to the bathroom.

Quick shower, Camilla makes small talk while we dress.
Hug, little kiss on the way out and off I trot.

Overall, great punt, id go back but would book longer as 30 minutes defo wasn't enough.
 The only thing I'd say is it did feel a little scripted or routine like but even so it was worth it.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:15:37 am by Ghost rider »

Offline NervousJ

She’s a cracking looking woman I must admit. I always found 45 mins was the perfect time with her...

I’d revisit but not at current pricing....has she put her prices down since you visited... says £90 on her profile...
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 09:21:00 am by NervousJ »

Offline Ghost rider

I actaully didn't realise, I had her number stored from previously trying to arrange a meet so just called and agreed over the phone. Still I'm not going moan over a tenner lol.

Offline Coops72

She’s a cracking looking woman I must admit. I always found 45 mins was the perfect time with her...

I’d revisit but not at current pricing....has she put her prices down since you visited... says £90 on her profile...

The extra £10 is for CIM buddy. I tried to see her last week but she was busy. Saw Jade instead and on balance, glad I did. Both good girls.

Offline hunkybc

Good review and reminds me of the good times I had with her.  Looks like her price has gone up. It used to be £80 for half hour which was always my cut of point

Offline shagmore

Does she have enhanced tits, or are they real, thought I read somewhere in a profile or review they are fake.
But good review

Offline NervousJ

Deffo fake.

Think she’s had them redone not so long ago... mighty fine things they are too. Although I have t seen the recent ones... :D a cracking bod...

Offline Ghost rider

They are fake, but quality to be honest. They are not massive though so maybe she has had a reduction.

Offline shagmore

They are fake, but quality to be honest. They are not massive though so maybe she has had a reduction.

On that basis, I might take a punt, I hate fake tits, but the reviews on her are rather good, and the fact that you say they are quality makes me inquisitive

Online gbyld87

She went up a size or two about a year ago i think.  Definitely bigger than previous, but she's tall with broad-ish shoulders so they fit her well.  Incredible body to be fair.

Offline Coops72

She does carry them well but they are reasonably firm. What a body though. If you really don’t like fake, there is always jJade. They are the real Muppet

Offline shagmore

She does carry them well but they are reasonably firm. What a body though. If you really don’t like fake, there is always jJade. They are the real Muppet

I know, have had the pleasure of having her

Offline hunkybc

I second this. Very firm boobs, but they do look good.