Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla Raine, Nottingham  (Read 4619 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline longlens

Well reviewed on here already but as a reflection of continued excellent service thought I’d post a brief summary here.

Link
: External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

£150hr, incall, Sat 7th

Comms
Initially on AW to check availability and agree time, then via text on the day with directions. All very efficient and clear, no long delays in response.

Just outside Notts in the Sandiacre part of town. Nice modern apartment in an industrial conversion. Easy parking and access in/out very discrete. Apartment clean and tidy, very good (and hot) shower.

Appearance
As already reported, Camilla is exceptionally good looking and has a great, toned body with a nicely sized pair of boobs. Not only that but she also has those key ingredients to a good meeting, chemistry and personality. Tall (even without heels), toned, soft and smooth – all that I would hope for.

Meeting
I’d requested a fitness themed role play and she was suitably dressed in a gym crop top and leggings. Finances out the way and I got suitably dressed so we could commence. Camilla happily engaged with the whole scenario, picking up the leading cues and adding some of her own so that somehow we were both soon naked on the bed.

What followed then was an excellent session of OWO with some very nice ball and shaft licking, not too deep but where it mattered; much the same but with Camilla using a vibrator which looked great; several rounds of RO which seemed to be well received and as part of her flexibility assessment, a variety of positions inc CG, RCG, missionary and a few variations. Only disappointment was we couldn’t get comfortable in doggy (think I was too tall for the bed height!) which given how fab she looked in that position will be something to address at another time. All this done in the spirit of the role play which made it good fun.

This was all rounded off with an excellent CIM – mouth wide open, cum swirled around in her mouth to see, then dribbled out over those magnificent boobs. Very nice.
Quick shower to close out and I was done. Left with a spring in my step which signals at least to me a very positive outcome.

Will definitely return.

Offline j122

Nice review.

I do like her booty but 2hrs @ £300 is a bit too steep for me.

Offline NervousJ

I can't believe I haven't visited her, she's right up my street...

Cheers for the review. Added to the hot list.

Offline mrfishyfoo

.....but 2hrs @ £300 is a bit too steep for me.

It's an eye watering £700 for 2 hours in London for a duo with MsKDD.  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline HailWood

It's an eye watering £700 for 2 hours in London for a duo with MsKDD.  :scare: :scare: :scare:
£175 ppph - you have to be kidding! Sorry, no, she has to be kidding!

Offline InMefan

I've always wanted to see her. I've watched few of her videos and they look very sexy and so tempting.

Offline Moby Dick

It's better to wait for Ms KDDs next tour, no way would I pay their London rates.

Offline j122

For £100 you could potentially have upto 90mins with her plus the possibility of anal.... 

All you have to do is choose option B of her filming tab, be OK with another guy in the room & hope she wants an anal scene (FAQ says anal saved for filming).........

Offline longlens

UPDATE:
So, given this is a review of the same SP within a few months have elected to update this one rather than start a new one - not least as she has plenty of +ve's on here and am only going to add to this...

So, met up with Camilla on a grey and wet morning but soon had a smile on my face ;) - another roleplay that was fun to act out, finishing with a large load across her ever magnificant boobs!

So, continues to give excellent service, £150/hr and well worth her steady stream of positive reviews.

Offline bobby_dizzler

I've always wanted to see her. I've watched few of her videos and they look very sexy and so tempting.

Videos? Any links?

Offline j122

Offline InMefan

Videos? Any links?

Videos on her Adultwork profile. It's a shame you can no longer download videos off there anymore :(