Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Samattha in call Cardiff.  (Read 743 times)

morgan3171

My first review of Many.

External Link/Members Only

I have seen Samattha on a number of occasions since she came on the scene back in January 2017.
My last visit was on Thursday about a month ago.

Communication: Was booked via text a few day before the meeting.

Parking can be awkward depending on the time of booking but parking is free in the area on general.

Duration of the booking: Half Hour in call £80.

Welcomed in to the premises by Sam who was wearing sexy underwear, sorted the paper work out and was offered a shower which i took as i had been working all day on leaving the shower Sam was lying on the bed waiting for me, i was offered a drink but declined at that point as i was ok.
I lied down next to Sam and we started caresing each other followed by kissing & DFK, Sam asked me to lie on my back & started OWO with lots of hand touching & more caresing & further touching around the anal area Sam can't do deep throat but tries her best at it. Then it was my turn on her removed her bra sucked and played with her nipples which were rock hard by then gave her further DFK and kissed her all over her body until I got to her knickers which i removed, spread her legs apart to play with her clit while rubbing her clit i inserted a finger in and she was becoming very wet at that point gave her oral which tasted nice and we ended up doing 69, i layed back down where it was more OWO on me then on with the condom.
List of positions are below, but one thing after doggy stye whilst she was still in that position i rimmed her & gave her lots of oral, I layed on my back & off with the condom for lots OWO & masturbation to finnish with cum in mouth which she does not swallow but she lets it run back out from her tounge on to me as i was lying on the bed quick clean up then offered a massage and took shower got dressed & left.

List of positions

1. Rodeo
2. Fall
3. Slope
4. Doggy style
5. Bow
6. Jockey
7. Cowgirl
8. Reverse cowgirl

External Link/Members Only

Had a great time & will go back & see sometime in the future.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 11:24:39 pm by morgan3171 »

Offline Steelworker

That was a busy punt, Morgan  :D

Offline Proton

That was a busy punt, Morgan  :D
You certainly had a highly intensive physical time, with one of the best.  ;) :angelgirl: ;)

Online Dan Dastardly

You must be a bit of an athlete or some sort of stud Morgan. I can barely manage 2 positions these days 😁😬🤪😀

Offline WelshMichael

You must be a bit of an athlete or some sort of stud Morgan. I can barely manage 2 positions these days 😁😬🤪😀

Me to, perhaps he did 3 strokes in each  :D