Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tattoo Sophie - no longer working from Wales  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Montywales

External Link/Members Only

I haven't seen her since before Christmas, was hoping for a punt this weekend and now her profile says she will no longer be working from Wales - what a shame, another great consistent performer not available - I'll miss that ass!

Online WelshMichael

Noticed this yesterday, shame she's a great fun. Also says she's getting a boob job soon, hers may be small but I thought they suited her body very well. Who knows she may change her mind about her availability wouldn't be the first to do so.

np500

Oh , crap ! Missed that boat !
And sweet Amy also gone to London, luckily saw her ,
Wish I lived in London from a punting point of view , no other reason !
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 10:19:40 pm by np500 »

Offline mrdiamond77

I have not seen her yet also.  A pity.

Boblowjob

I agree T Sophie was an awesome punt.  She's in my top three of perfect ass girls..

Online Cymro72

Sophie is now showing as being in Newport again.  :yahoo: I agree Welsh Michael, I also queried why she wanted a boob job when she told me about it. Those tits are perfect as they are.

Ludwig

Noticed this yesterday, shame she's a great fun. Also says she's getting a boob job soon, hers may be small but I thought they suited her body very well. Who knows she may change her mind about her availability wouldn't be the first to do so.
... I agree Welsh Michael, I also queried why she wanted a boob job when she told me about it. Those tits are perfect as they are.

That's depressing news - I thrice punted Sophie (or Teen Jemma as she was known then) in London several years ago and would happily recommend her / re-visit her on the experience of those punts... she had a very nicely-proportioned body, and her small pert tits suited her frame perfectly

Personally, I hate fake tits, and in fact for me it's reason enough not to book a WG  :thumbsdown:

Offline HughJardon

Oh , crap ! Missed that boat !
And sweet Amy also gone to London, luckily saw her ,
Wish I lived in London from a punting point of view , no other reason !

On my first visit to soph last year she displayed that it was her last day ever in Wales,  a week later she was back. I just thought about Fire Sales , clever girl , and a bit of a marketing tactician. The shop on "You don't mess with the zohan"
Although she is a good punt and I think she's fine bodywise,  I'd be intrigued to see these new jebs of hers (I wonder if she's going to Mya  :sarcastic:)

Anyway hope she sticks around,  because London's a long way from these lush green valleys  :drinks:

np500

On my first visit to soph last year she displayed that it was her last day ever in Wales,  a week later she was back. I just thought about Fire Sales , clever girl , and a bit of a marketing tactician. The shop on "You don't mess with the zohan"
Although she is a good punt and I think she's fine bodywise,  I'd be intrigued to see these new jebs of hers (I wonder if she's going to Mya  :sarcastic:)

Anyway hope she sticks around,  because London's a long way from these lush green valleys  :drinks:

Second that hugh, due to my large h l and  a lot of visits to regulars and 3sums with mainly regulars , I never got or get around to visit a lot of girls I originally set out to do, ( yet ) , and Sophie is definitely in that group, I even rang and spoke to her last year and had every intention of booking, but shit happened, this hobby takes you places you never intended to go, it's only when you sit down and look back over the year , you realize the journey you just made can never be planned ahead. It just happens to you. I do hope she's still about in s Wales for a visit in the near future.

Offline HughJardon

I don't know what's in the water lately , where down 2 Polish Amy's,  a shed load of naughty hungarians,  elite elle's stopped incalls,  the Asian scene has took a hiding

But as the years of passed by there have been lots of gals I would like to make a return to you know for a salad tossing session but they've just upped sticks and left,  sometimes though with the amount of rain and cold shitty weather we have I can't blame them

king072016

Damn! I just added Sophie to my HL  :dash:

np500

She clearly states on her profile, she no longer works in Wales, she's been there ( Newport ) twice since this thread started, is it a ploy or is Newport ( as some would argue ) not in wales ? Do hope it's a ploy as I've not seen her yet !

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I had a cracking meet with Sophie earlier this year. It seems like she travels quite extensively. But she also always seem to make regular trips back to Newport. Where I believe she has a place.

So I'd be pretty confident you could get to see her is you were patient and flexible on dates

np500

She's now in Cardiff for a day and night .

Offline mr big

Yeah seen soph yesterday in Cardiff top punt having her boobies done in April

np500

Did she say anything about her not doing wales anymore ?

Offline mr big

No I said how come your here there and everywhere she said it's because of her civvie job so but didn't mention she would not be in Wales again

np500

Cheers, hope she don't vanish, still to see her  , on a selfish note !

Offline mr big

I think she will be back but she don't do Cardiff that often that's one of the reasons I booked and the fact she got an arse to die for

np500

Did't know she was here until I saw it last night, but newports no problem at all.

Online WelshMichael

And hey presto, the comment about no longer working in Wales is gone (for now at least, seems to change her mind like the wind this one)  :thumbsup:

Online Cymro72

I wish she would change her mind about having her Tit done. Then again it is her body to do with as she pleases. And to be honest she pleased me with that body to a very high standard indeed.

Online Cymro72

Obviously  that should have said tits, bloody auto correct on the phone.