Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natalia XoX / Roxanne same lady  (Read 1742 times)

Husqvarna360

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Made contact with Natalia today as profile looked good with lots of likes and Anal as an extra £20.

Comms were good and when I got to location, number was provided.  The lady who answered the door is the girl in the pictures, has street marks on stomach, legs and breasts.  I decided to stay as I only noticed these after I had paid and she took her outfit off. 

Before booking enquired also about kissing, owo, rimming and anal, turns out to be no anal, no owo, no rimming and no kissing.

Couldn't get the deed done so left 15 mins in with my nuts still full.  I definitely will not revisit.

It was a longshot with no feedback,but thought WTF.

:dash:

Offline sensualencounter

Husky, I'm sure this should be negative. Ask admin to change!

Offline HughJardon

Disappointing stuff 360, but thanks for reviewing  :thumbsup:

Offline Titan76

Can you describe this girl any further? If it's the same girl in thinking about she was a great punt! I'm looking to find her again if anyone knows how to find her or if she's still working.  I was also not expecting the stretch marks but once she saw I wasn't bothered she really gave me a slamming bj... deep and long before going on top,  riding me like a maniac before taking me deep doggy.  I found her real body sexy as fuck and she had a great ass.
Please share more about your experience and let me know how to find her again.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Typical Romanians who can only be relied upon to give shit service. I'd smother my cock in honey and shove it in a bee hive before I gave any of my hard earned to these robbing cunts

Randolph69

Looks like Sergei read Husky's review as both profiles have been removed

Offline Titan76

Did I miss something in a really to my questions?