Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Butt? South Wales  (Read 1300 times)

Offline sensualencounter

Has anyone seen her?  It's a new profile but I was wondering if anyone had seen her in a previous life / profile?

External Link/Members Only

Your assistance is, as ever, appreciated.

Offline HughJardon

That Ass looks pretty sweet from where Im standing

For a new Profile it all looks pretty solid

Offline Ssddooo66

I want that arse on my face :lol:

Offline sensualencounter

HJ, do you fancy road testing her before my return to Wales next month? It could save me a few quid  :D

Offline HughJardon

HJ, do you fancy road testing her before my return to Wales next month? It could save me a few quid  :D

:lol: :lol: ooo thats a pressure post haha, let me have Comms with her first feel her out, I saw a girl in Newport before called peachy butt, it was one of the most intense punts Ive had ever, and Im sure she took a layer of skin off my bellend  :lol: anyway would love it to be that girl...

I'l update accordingly, I owe myself a punt

Offline sensualencounter

If it's that girl, then you can thank me  :lol:
If it's not her then let's hope she's as good as her anyway!

Go on, you know you want to  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

I would love too, but start of the week, realistically I'l get time to punt mid next week now so I may Tofft her, then again someone maybe lurking in the shadows ready to pounce

Im sure we'll have a clearer picture of her by next week providing shes real and not a timewasting tyre kicker.

Her legs and Ass do look great mind  :bomb:

Offline sensualencounter

Good lad HJ and that's a pint I owe you :drinks:

I'm not coming to Cardiff for another month so plenty of time to get some feedback from you gents. I've found her for you, now go knock yourselves out  :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

Im out, she's only doing outcalls, if Id had stopped looking at her Ass I would have known that

Comms seem good BTW

Offline sensualencounter

Good man for stepping up to the plate though. The arse does look good, I'm just not sure on the age and the face. I'm fussy and want a pretty woman (Julia Roberts would be fine  :rolleyes: ) especially as I'm looking for an overnight / good few hours.

Any other takers???

Randolph69

She says she is submissive but spanking is not on her list - shame as that arse looks inviting

Online PussyLover789

She bidded on my reverse booking for when i visit cardiff in 2 weeks, but i removed her because she has no feedback, just hope i dont live to regret it  :unknown:

np500

Is she new or been around and has a new profile, not interested ( no disrespect ) but curious !